2013 Disney TR

I'm in! Can't wait to hear about your trip! And I just followed you on Twitter (I'm minnie_ears on there!) :banana:

Joining in. I leave on Friday morning for a week at Disney. Our trips may overlap. Have fun!

Yay for cupcakes! I've only tried one cupcake at WDW and that was the peanut butter and chocolate one at Starring Rolls. I'd like to try some more!

And maybe a possible a DIS meet? :goodvibes

Did you say cupcake?? I'm in! There's so many things to love about WDW but cupcakes are especially smile-worthy!

Enjoy your trip! :)

I am back and ready to join in on another trip. I can't wait to hear about the AK CL. It is ones place besides the Poly that DH really wants to stay. Oh and I can't wait to hear about cupcakes too! popcorn::

AGP -- As a former CM with current CM connections, I was wondering if you will be able to use the new Magic Band on your trip. That would be neat to hear about, for sure.

A personal request -- Last time we were there, the Main Street Firehouse had been converted to a "Sorcerers" outpost, moving all Fire Dept. themed merchandise out. If you see any new FD merch., could you mention where it's living now? Thanks!

Have a great time! :thumbsup2

:yay: You made it! I know...I wish there were more Austen books as well. Whenever I finish re-reading one her novels and start reading something else, it's just never nearly as good! :rolleyes1 Have you read Lady Susan? That's a great one apart from the main six. Snd you should definitey try a Disney cupcake at some point. :thumbsup2

No, I never heard of Lady Susan! Not doing my homework I guess ;). Oh, and I was just at the library this morning....have to go back :goodvibes Putting the Starring Rolls cupcake on my snack list...

Wow, so many cute outfits to chose from! I just pack all Disney t-shirts & shorts, makes packing easy. :rotfl::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter