2013 Disney TR

Disney wardrobe planning? Yep, you remind me of me and my sister! But, I completely slacked on that this most recent trip 2 weeks ago!

005.jpg

princess: LOVE it!

You are just too cute! Excited for another trip report and all your great pictures! Your outfits are adorable...even if I can't imagine wearing a dress to a park! I always bring one and then never wear it.

I am so happy I came to visit the Trip Reports Board...I haven't looked in here in a VERY long time...I was excited to find a new report from you and then find your blog!!! :goodvibes

I didn't know you were a CM or we get to see your face in pictures now!!! I have some catching up to do!!! :)

I'm like you when getting my clothes ready for WDW...when I shop, I too ,see resorts and parks when I see shirts,pants,shoes and jewelry! And I have ALWAYS dressed my DH and 2 sons in things that blend with my outfit so we look good in pictures! LOL! I STILL do it and my boys are 19 and 20!!! :p

Looking forward to this trip of yours and going back and reading through other reports to catch up on you!! :)

Oh my gosh that navy polka dot dress is too adorable!! (I want it!!:rotfl2:) What great wardrobe pieces... I totally get the planning and coordinating! I've been asked in my TRs why I wore something different to the parks after eating breakfast... because I just can't decide so I do a wardrobe change!

I say pack it all and decide when you get there. (I do love the orange top!)

Enjoy!

I love how you're so creative with your Disney outfits! I know most just pack Disney t-shirts. Do you own many of those? My Disney trips in the warmer months are easy to pack for because I bring my same ol' shorts and then my Old Navy tanks in a plethora of colors! Once I find something I like, it's hard for me to get anything new. My husband is the same way, and we'll have the same shirt or pants in whatever colors available! Haha, we're pretty predictable that way. I wish I could pull off all the skirts and dresses you wear! That has always been just one of the many things I love about your TRs!

Yay! I'm a longtime lurker too & have also been reading your blog. Love your TR's, they always make for a great Disney fix!

I'm here I'm here I'm here!! As per usual I'm late, but I'm here!!!

I absolutely adore those shoes, gorgeous and totally fit in with the AKL - you are always so co-ordinated! And that spotty dress, love it! Plus I love that brown dress, I've loved it since your vlogs!

Speaking of vlogs, I am so excited you're going to do more for me to stalk ;) I've been lagging recently because I've moved house and had no internet but as soon as I'm back online I'm watching away :D

So excited for your trip!!!

joining in on your TR, I found my way over here from Rachel's TR. Love your Disney wardrobe planning. I look forward to more of your updates and followed you on twitter and Instagram. @beautystarr1009 (twitter) or @chichi_bee (IG). I also look forward to checking out your blog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter