2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ: Don't Post Here! New Thread Now Open

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by natebenma, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mom_of_2

mom_of_2 Mouseketeer

That is a really cute idea and great theory behind it! I would have never thought of that!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dfarner

dfarner I married my Prince Charming.

We will be there from 6/29-7/7. Can we join the DIS meet too? We are arriving in Orlando on 6/27, but I haven't decided where we're staying yet for the first two days of our trip. I'm leaning heavily towards CSR, business level, just to give that a try. Then on to the BC Club level on 6/29. I have been planning without my family, so this is all a surprise for them. I am a resort changer, so it has taken me MONTHS to decide this and dozens of calls to Disney making changes. :sad2:I started with the Yacht Club months ago, and have changed to AKL, the Poly, the Contemporary, POR, and now back to Beach Club.
    I think we're doing the Wishes Dessert Party together too, on 7/3. I posted to one of your posts on that thread. I promise I'm not a stalker, just excited to see people I "know" will be at the World at the same time....:lmao: I think it's just fascinating that I can actually meet people that are on the Boards. And Teena, so excited to meet you too!!

4. dad2bkcs

dad2bkcs Earning My Ears

2 weeks.....dole whip.....a lot to look forward to.....

5. DisneyMomx7

DisneyMomx7 DIS Veteran

Of course! That's the best part of the BC/YC Dis Meets -meeting our "Disboard friends". That's so funny that you are booked the same night at the Dessert party. Have you ever seen the preview 4th of July fireworks? They are spectacular. Teena will be joining my family that night at the dessert party - feel free to come over and say hi! If you look on the 1st page Dee has pictures of our other BC/YC dismeets. You'll recognize Teena from the lobby and I'm the short blonde in ALL the Dis Meet pictures.

6. DisneyMomx7

DisneyMomx7 DIS Veteran

Just noticed that you're arriving the same day as us and staying BC CL just like us. I'm sure we will run in to each other often!

7. TeenaS

TeenaS DIS Veteran

I'll be working July 7th and fly to California on July 8th.

8. ocalla

ocalla DIS Veteran

See....you and I have our priorities straight :thumbsup2

9. disneymagicgirl

disneymagicgirl Been there, Done that, Going back!

I am grabbing food to take down. Can someone tell me quick if there is a microwave to use at BCM?

10. dfarner

dfarner I married my Prince Charming.

Yay, thanks! Yes, I will definitely be looking for you in the lounge.

We have been to Orlando several times over the 4th of July. Once we braved the crowds on the 3rd to see the fireworks, but never on the 4th. I'm SOOOO glad we have a dedicated place to watch! My DH scored HUSBAND of the YEAR for calling the other day to get us into the Dessert Party. Besides the heat, it should be perfect!!

11. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

Yes, there is a microwave in the Marketplace. You can also request one from housekeeping when you check in. Not sure how many there are. I believe they are free but based on availability.

12. disneymagicgirl

disneymagicgirl Been there, Done that, Going back!

Great thx! Grabbing micro bowls of easy Mac for kiddos.

13. JulieODC

JulieODC DIS Veteran

Thanks for sharing these - they really give you great perspective that you can't get from photos alone!

14. catho72

catho72 DIS Veteran

Thanks for posting the links to these! The BC video felt so familiar! I'm sure, after July, the YC one will feels just as familiar. I'm such a geek....I yelled out, "There's Teena!" while watching!

Am I the only person who was picking out the windows/balconies of the rooms they've stayed in previously? :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

15. imobsessedwithdisney

imobsessedwithdisney Mouseketeer

Hi does anyone have the fax number for yatch club to fax in room requests? Also is 5 days prior to arrival a good time to do this? Thanks!

16. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

Yes, I can see them doing this off season, but not hot months. In winter you'd never catch me at a WP, and makes sense during low attendance.

17. luvpoohandcompany

luvpoohandcompany DIS Veteran

I love this idea :goodvibes Definitely think it is something worth doing to lessen the "pain" of leaving wdw! Brilliant idea :thumbsup2

18. luvpoohandcompany

luvpoohandcompany DIS Veteran

Thanks for bumping me up Dee :goodvibes Hoping I can pull it all off!
    Totally OT but I swear I met your identical twin while picking up a friends kids from school last week!! I actually did a double take :rotfl2: Honestly if I ever meet that woman again I will ask if I can take her photo and send it to you! You don't have any relatives living this side of the Atlantic by chance?

19. AliceIn

AliceIn DIS Veteran

I was looking at the people Teena was talking with and wondering if they were DISers, too.

I was looking at the balconies thinking, will we get one like that? :)

20. lmhall2000

lmhall2000 May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you

Sad, tried to add free dining to our BC ressie, they only offer it on laguna view or higher rooms, would have cost me $800 more to stay here over CR...so back to CR...really love CR, but was way too excited after reading about BC! Please post if anyone gets FD on garden or standard view! Good luck all!

21. TeenaS

TeenaS DIS Veteran

Keep trying ... things change daily ... almost hourly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.