1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ: Don't Post Here! New Thread Now Open

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by natebenma, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disneymagicgirl

disneymagicgirl Been there, Done that, Going back!

We are sitting by SAB now. Still waiting for our room at bc after our arrival night at YC last night. I checked into BC this am around 9:30 hoping a room would be ready earlier in the day. Other than the waiting everything is great so far. When we get a room we are going to shower and hit a park...which one tbd.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. WeLoveLilo05

WeLoveLilo05 DIS Veteran

My daughter is 8 and doesn't know how to swim yet (maybe this year will be the year but I still think I would keep her in the vest at Disney) would she be ok on the Jib slide? She was doing the slides at CBR last year. How old were your kiddos when they did the jib slide?

4. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

MOVING DAY

250 Pages! This whole discount release today has thrown off my timing and it is moving day already!!!

[​IMG]

So pick a moving buddy and mosey along to the new thread (sorry gals, I pick Tom Collins)

oin the fun over on this thread:

2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Fun & Friends ~~~May 2013 ~~~

If you have an outstanding question, feel free to bump it to the new thread. I'll move over a few posts later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Don't forget to subscribe to the new thread and change the link if you are linking to this thread in your signature.

See you on the other side!

DO NOT POST HERE!!!

5. Caseystigger

Caseystigger Pirate Princess

Opps wrong thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.