2012/2013 Beach and Yacht FAQ- Closing Soon- New Thread Started- Don't Post Here

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by natebenma, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziggy

Ziggy Playing guitar with the spiders from mars

:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. meryll83

meryll83 All it takes is faith and trust... Proud Strawberr

Thanks, was sure I had!

This news excites me greatly ;)

4. MICKFan

MICKFan MICKFan

Just returned from a VERY enjoyable week long stay at BC. It is a very beautiful resort. Room request was granted (full balcony); room was clean; and mousekeeping did an awesome job all week. Ate a delicious burger at Beaches and Cream.....enjoyed all the parks; visited a few resorts and ate very well. Don't want to bore you all with ALL the details, but if you have any questions, just ask.
    :)

5. catho72

catho72 DIS Veteran

We LOVE to live vicariously through others trip reports! It's 14 degrees below zero right now in Chicago so I escape by reading about Disney trips. :goodvibes

6. MrsWEsq

MrsWEsq Earning My Ears

We just booked our first stay at BC for August 24-31! I look forward to obsessively following this thread and the photo thread for the next seven months. :goodvibes

7. cathigh10

cathigh10 Earning My Ears

I've been wanting to go to Beaches and Cream so it will be nice to use a snack credit to get a milk shake. Can you use a snack credit to get other things there?

8. MICKFan

MICKFan MICKFan

Had nice weather too.....high 70s and low 80s. No rain except on Friday; got much cooler, windy and a little misty.
    I don't know about other snack credits at B & C.....I don't do the dining plan

9. medicgirl177

medicgirl177 Mouseketeer

Any pictures stories quips are VERY much appreciated! It's 23degrees and sleeting in NY. I'm hanging on by a thread because of this board and our impending May vacation!!!

10. catho72

catho72 DIS Veteran

Duh! I just realized I don't have a ticker for our July trip. I made our ADR's at 180 days but it didn't even occur to me to get a ticker.....I'm off to go make one now! Woo hoo!

11. MickeyT

MickeyT DIS Veteran

Feed me Seymour! Feed me! :magnify:

My problem is that I CAN'T walk by Beaches and Cream without getting a milkshake. I ran a half marathon and still gained 5lbs. :wishfive

12. busymommy2pink

busymommy2pink Lost in Neverland

August can not come soon enough..it is currently -2.2 degree farinheit here lol...tomorrow has a high of even LOWER (-13 lol)...I want winter to be over!!!!

13. ladybugmum

ladybugmum Earning My Ears

Subscribing to this thread..as we have decided to stay at the BC for our next trip! Our kids are big Epcot fans...we spend more time there than any other park (well, in the two previous times we have gone).

Looking forward to getting to know folks..very excited!! :banana:

14. AliceIn

AliceIn DIS Veteran

Where do you like to eat while staying at the BC? Do you eat at the restaurants at the BC/YC/BWI? Do you eat at Epcot?

We're on the DDP, but also staying club level. I'm thinking we'll be doing all our breakfasts in the lounge, and having quick service lunches at the parks.

I've got about 40 days until my 180 day mark, and I have NO idea this time about my ADRs. I'm thinking that we should use the convenience of our resort location as much as possible. We'll eat at O'Hana for one of our MK days, but the rest are a mystery. Any great ideas?

15. busymommy2pink

busymommy2pink Lost in Neverland

We eat at Epcot more often than not. So nice to just walk back. Teppan Edo and Biergarten are favorite. We have also eaten at most other countries lol. Akershus is great princess dinner without dining in the castle cost. The Mexican restaurant is fab as well. LE Cellier! Rose and Crown, Chefs de France..it is all so good!

16. smellyia

smellyia Mouseketeer

Cape May (brunch & dinner)
    Via Napoli
    Biergarten
    The Yachtsman
    Captains Grille
    Epcot WS really has TS for any tastes!
    Multiple CS places throughout WS just to graze or grab snacks to save for later- I think there's a whole snack thread dedicated just to this on the DIS
    Beach club Marketplace chocolate croissants are awesome
    Trying out a scifi our next trip
    Boardwalk & the Swolphin also have multiple options and some very nice fine dining

17. Brooklyn

Brooklyn "la dolce far niente" (the sweetness of doing noth

THANK YOU!!!

Yes I know other ice cream options are also available as snack credits. Allears.net lists some on their menu page.

We also LOVE Teppan Edo. We used to love Le Cellier but I don't think it is worth 2TS credits now.

18. Me!Thatswho

Me!Thatswho Mouseketeer

Sorry. No donuts. Tons of other goodies though, including oreo bonbons two nights ago and a very tasty coconut pastry this morning! :thumbsup2

19. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

OMG!!! The coconut danish was the best thing I had in the lounge. Well, maybe it was the lobster salad, but the coconut pastry was mighty good!

20. pixarmom

pixarmom DIS Veteran

It's almost 10:30pm EST! Too late for Dee to be posting! Go to sleep! :)

21. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

At least I didn't type coconut pastie!

Yes, time for bed!

G'night all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.