2012/2013 Beach and Yacht FAQ- Closing Soon- New Thread Started- Don't Post Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just awful! First the potato chip pictures and now this! Does this "friend" have no decency??

We are going to need a 12 step program just for the people that read this thread! Our cholesterol levels and Livers may not recover from all these temptations...

You tell that "friend" she..... I mean 'they' better behave and stop promoting a life of luxury at the BC/YC resort. People might get the wrong idea and start liking the place!

~NM

PS. It's too bad this "friend" didn't get a picture of that Lobster/seafood roll. She, I mean 'they' should probably go back and get a picture of it.... strictly for informational purposes I mean....

Keep the temptations coming!

And have a fantastic time!

You guys may notice that I am working on a new thread this morning. Please continue to post on this one. I will let you know when the other one goes live.

Dee

Thank you so much for the additional information!!! Very helpful in unraveling the YC CL GV picture!

No daybed, right? Do you know if the chair become a pullout sleeper?

If you don't mind, I would like to add your post to the YC View thread.

Thanks, again!

You can most definitely add the pictures to the YC View thread! :goodvibes

There was definitely no daybed. But, I'm not sure if that big comfy chair became a pullout sleeper. It was just me and my DH, and he never made me mad enough that we had to find out!:rotfl:

Going back to the safe question I do think there are different sizes, last year my macbook pro wouldn't fit in the safe in BWI CL but it has fit in the safe in OKW.

Ziggy. You have been here long enough to know all questions are 'safe' question on the Y&BC thread. :lmao: Now wheather it is 'safe' at OKW...Well I've heard things about THAT town.

Now if you'll lettuce get back to our usual drivel :mic:.

Ziggy. You have been here long enough to know all questions are 'safe' question on the Y&BC thread. :lmao: Now wheather it is 'safe' at OKW...Well I've heard things about THAT town.

Now if you'll lettuce get back to our usual drivel :mic:.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I'll throw in some of these for you as you love them so much :banana::banana::banana:

You can most definitely add the pictures to the YC View thread! :goodvibes

There was definitely no daybed. But, I'm not sure if that big comfy chair became a pullout sleeper. It was just me and my DH, and he never made me mad enough that we had to find out!:rotfl:

You mean if he made you mad you'd make him sleep in the chair? You're too good I'd make mine sleep on the balcony ;)

Reminder:

I recently started up two View Threads in the Resort Photo Subforum:

Beach Club Room Views

Yacht Club Room Views

The purpose of these thread is to give some samples of rooms in various view categories at the Yacht and Beach Clubs.

If you have pictures of the view from the room you stayed in, I would appreciate if you could add them to this thread.

Someone recently asked about Standard Views at the YC, so if you have pictures of that particular view, let us know!

Thanks!

Dee

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE!!!​

Move it! Move it! Move it!!!

IMG_0764.jpg

:cheer2: We have a new thread!!! :cheer2:

Here's our address:

2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Friends and Fun, Feb 2013

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3071247

Don't forget to subscribe to the new thread or change the address if you are linking to this thread in your signature.

See ya on the other side!
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE!!!​

That is just awful! First the potato chip pictures and now this! Does this "friend" have no decency??

We are going to need a 12 step program just for the people that read this thread! Our cholesterol levels and Livers may not recover from all these temptations...

You tell that "friend" she..... I mean 'they' better behave and stop promoting a life of luxury at the BC/YC resort. People might get the wrong idea and start liking the place!

~NM

PS. It's too bad this "friend" didn't get a picture of that Lobster/seafood roll. She, I mean 'they' should probably go back and get a picture of it.... strictly for informational purposes I mean....

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

We will be there in May too. What are your dates? I'm a fan of yours from way back in the day when you did your Travel Channel Ultimate Fan Show. We had it on DVR for years. Hope we get to see you.

Hi :) We arrive May 25th! :thumbsup2 The kids have their last day of school May 24th so we will be ready for some RELAXATION at SAB and a few Sunken Treasures for Mommy!!!!!! :beach: ::yes:: :bitelip: Hope to see you too!!!!

What was this show? I'm not familiar with it. Lately there's no actual travel shows on travel channel in my opinion, theyre all reality shows! I loved watching the shows on cruises & exotic destinations!

It was an old WDW show on the Travel Channel. Now the only place you can see it is on YouTube. I wish they would make shows like this again, they are so neat to watch!!! You can see it here: http://youtu.be/NB7zVh7uz7g :goodvibes

Definitely add gazebo view. There are a lot of these rooms and in my opinion some of the best GV rooms at any resort.

If we didn't get Gazebo what would we get? I'm trying to figure out the possibilities , thanks! :) :thumbsup2

I wanted to add something to this great reply regarding YC CL GV rooms.

In 2010 my DH and I actually stayed in room 5198. That's the one YC CL GV room that overlooks the main lake entrance. Just an FYI...this room is a king bed room (or at least it was in 2010).

So, if the above list is correct, it stands to reason that if you are booked YC CL GV and have 4 people in your party, you will automatically get a wedding gazebo view, right? Also, if you looked left, this room had a beautiful view of the lagoon. Here are some pictures of the room and the view in case anyone is interested:

My DH always laughs at me when I take a picture of the door, but it's great for remembering which room you stayed in:

IMG_1136_zps761d1ff7.jpg

IMG_1133_zpsbbed459d.jpg

View from the full balcony:
IMG_1019_zps896270f0.jpg

Standing on the balcony, looking left:
IMG_1020_zps231d0047.jpg

Thank you so much to both of you for the help!!! :thumbsup2 Those 4 rooms that face the gazebo would be nice to have and very close to everything. I had also been told that 5143, 5145, and 5147 were also GV but I haven't been able to confirm that. Has anyone been in 5195, 5197, or 5199??? Those appear to be possible GV rooms according to the map. Thank you for the info on 5198, I know we definitely won't have that one since we have 4 people.

thanks again!!!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!! That's what I get for coming to the page I left off on first, I didn't realize we had a new thread!!!! SORRY!!!!!!

Subscribing to this thread..as we have decided to stay at the BC for our next trip! Our kids are big Epcot fans...we spend more time there than any other park (well, in the two previous times we have gone).

Looking forward to getting to know folks..very excited!! :banana:

WELCOME! :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter