20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin&Randall said:

Elaine, I wasn't aware it could get to 80 in CehNehDeh. Talk about global warming! :sunny:

Randall

:earsboy:

Randall, Randall, Randall, do you think we live in igloos too!!! :rotfl2:

I'm glad that Kevin gets to join us on the cruise.

Elaine

Scott,

Thanks! I totally understand about the suitcase room thing, now that I have the website I can order it. I can almost taste it now!

I've always loved Malamutes, and I used to have a Samoyed. They aren't suited to Florida, though, so you will have to enjoy them for me...

Renae

shellofclearh2o said:
Just got home and UPS man left us a surprise...we have our docs! :banana:
No longer a GTY. Our cabin # is 2009

:banana: Congratulations! :banana: See you guys at dinner! Can't wait!

Robin

Celeste,

Thanks for the news about North Salt Lake. I always have to hear about Bountiful weather, no matter how long I live in Florida!

Renae

TDC Nala said:
If you can help it, do NOT pack jewelry or anything valuable in checked luggage AT ALL. Carry it with you.

Only Emil Bleehall can do TOAST properly.

I just LOVE the repo cruise guinea pig! Is he our mascot? :rotfl:

Robin

Question for you Port Canaveral knowledgeable people...

Is Grill's restaraunt close enough to Radisson to walk to? Just drooled over their menu! Any other places you'd like to tell me about? C'mon, share the info...

Kendra

No You can not walk but if You would like to go to dinner just let us know and we would be happy to get you there. We have a reservation going Could Add you Folks To it. Right Bettemom / kim ?

From the deck the ships pass right by.. i believe there is one of those other ships going by friday night around 5 ish
it is a lively party atmosphere great fun..
Remember early to bed early to rise first in line at the port ok maybe not first ... Who can sleep ..

i12go2wdw said:
Hi Renae,
We will be at POFQ May 6 -14 and will be stopping by for some beignets very often I am sure. I would love to say hi one morning, I will be there with dd9 and ds7 and I will be on the look out for you. Hope to see you soon, be fun to know someone by sight before the cruise.

Christine

Hi Christine

We will also be there from May 11 to the 14th. Hope to meet you. If we connect, you can have your name badge/lanyard early.

Ken

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNDA
B-DAY.jpg

:bday: :bday: :bday:

Hey Kendra, Peter, Bette and Kim. We might see you at Grills! Aimee and I might be eating there...but early. LOL We plan to get up nice and early on Saturday.

Robin

Add us to the Document Dancing Banana Party. Whe I arrived home tonight, Andrea had a cat that at ethe canary grin on her face. So I knew instantly the docks arrived.

Turned out to be pretty good day after all. No?

One and a two and a..... HIT IT!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

::MickeyMo

SandraLee Quote:
Yup, I did find that one for the kids. I do like it. I'm thinking it may be discontinued. I'll check and see. Thanks for the link.

I used this one for 2 of my kids. It is sooooo easy, I am not great at sewing clothes but this was a snap. The skirt took about 10 minutes to make once it was cut out. I made the same outfit for myself as for my 2yo. I just bought the pattern about 3 or 4 weeks ago so it should still be around. Good luck!!

Christine

I got a nice post card from "My Pal Mickey" today. It appears that Mickey's staff is not keeping him updated very well. He said on the post card that "I just heard that you are joining us on the Disney Magic May 14th cruise". Obviously news travels slow at DCL since we signed up for the cruise on day one. :confused3

His closing line is "We are going to have a very Magical 14 day cruise. See you soon!!" I guess he doesn't read this thread - because if he did, he wouldn't need to remind me that the cruise will be "magical".

Looking forward to a great cruise!!!
Ken

LITTLEKID58 said:
Everyone who got there documents were you room on GTY..cause that is what it seems to me.. my neighbors did not book until this year and did not get there room assignments until a couple of weeks ago....and they got there documents and we have not... GO FIGURE.....

Liz

:earboy2: :earsboy:
We booked day one GTY..with disney air and post stay G.C...DISNEY changed it to our requested cabin in OCT..docs came yesterday...sharon

videogal1 said:
Thanks, all...Got a call from the Toyota dealer...My new car arrived!...What timing!
:flower: :flower: :flower:

Well wasn't that nice! Just in time for your birthday!! :cheer2:

Anyone up for show and tell? I'm sure we did this about 500 pages ago, but now that the cruise is almost here, maybe we should share some info with each other.

I'll start.

Shari and I are both CPA's. I work for the Ventura County Superintendent of Schools Office and Shari works for a CPA firm that does school audits. I direct the business office that monitors the budgets and runs the financial systems for the 20 school districts in Ventura County. Shari audits a number of school districts around Southern California.

We have two children. A son (Matt) thats 26 and a daughter (Staci) thats 13. Staci has been on 4 Disney cruises and is a little put out that she doesn't get to go on the 14 repo. Matt hasn't been on any Disney cruises and thinks he would be bored to death on a Disney cruise. We've been on 4 Disney cruises - a 4 day Magic in 1999, a 7 day Eastern in 2001, a 7 day Western in 2003 and the 10 day xmas cruise in 2004.

Shari loves to do scrapbooking, counted cross stitch and jigsaw puzzles. I spend a lot of my extra time on a bicycle getting ready for my 4th San Francisco to LA fundraising bicycle ride in September.

There you go. That gives you a little information about us. How about you?
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter