20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelaj

Mouseketeer
angelaj said:
We finally got our cabin assignment this afternoon! No more lifeboat suite for us! We're in 6114. Kind of out in "no man's land" as far as DIS cabins are concerned, but that's okay. We're on the port side with a plexiglass verandah, which is what we requested (and with our feet facing forward, which my sister needs to help with her seasickness!). And we're only several doors down from DISers in either direction!

This deserves 8 Dancing Banana Men!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I think I need to re-post this since I didn't get the cheers, the good wishes, the adoration and attention I was looking for the first time. :rotfl:

OK...I couldn't stand it anymore....I just called and upgraded to a Cat. 9!!!!!!! :cheer2:

I have never had a window before!!!! So excited!!!!

We are now in room 2086!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2:

DisneyDreamer8 said:
OK...I couldn't stand it anymore....I just called and upgraded to a Cat. 9!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Good for you - that is wonderful............ u go girl :banana: :banana:

DisneyDreamer8 said:

Finally !!! Another deck 2 cruiser...

The largest shuttle company in LA is Super Shuttle they by far have the largest fleet and coverage.

The Average Temperatures For our Ports from Weather.com is:

Curacao 89 77
Panama 95 76
Acapulco 89 72
Mazatlan 85 62
Los Cabos 87 59
Disneyland 76 58

Hope that helps.

My wife always carries a sweater with her on the ship and having lived in LA she always carried a jacket even in summer cause the nights are chilly.

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

DisneyDreamer8 said:

Yahoo! :cool1: You go girl! That's one way to get a cabin assignment! :teeth:

Kaylin, If you can't find any formals in your local stores, I was successful finding some on overstock.com (as we do not have any malls here to go to).
Lynn

Just called DelivEars and ordered the new Golden Mickey Ears. They said delivery would be Monday, but could be here as soon as Friday. Didn't have them engraved - can do it when I go to WDW this month, if I want. They look beautiful and can't wait to see them.

Did anyone else get them?
:Pinkbounc

spros said:
I'm excited - went to Wal-Mart last night and picked up the infamous sandles for myself, Elaine, her mother, my daughter and her best friend. They told me they only had children's sizes but keep looking, we found them. Can't wait :cool1:

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM WALMART.........................

Got mine too (along with a basket of other junk I don't need, but had to have)

Mine are blue also, like the picture posted a couple of pages back, but instead of palm trees I have big flowers. Didn't notice them at first, but started touching flip flops in the boxes and all of a sudden they started flashing back at me. Our store had pink and blue, ladies sizes 5-6 and 7-8 and 9-10. Didn't look at the kids though.

If anyone is in need, my credit card still has space!

Linda

DisneyDreamer8 said:
I got those for our New Years Eve party....They are a blast!!! :banana:

I'm trying to find room in the suitcase for them but they might not make the cut.

Ah, just ship them with your box to DCL!

I'm wearing mine with my hula skirt for tropical night.

DisneyDreamer8 said:
I got those for our New Years Eve party....They are a blast!!! :banana:

I'm trying to find room in the suitcase for them but they might not make the cut.

OKAY! It looks like I'll be going BACK to Walmart and drop the Cinderella heels on the floor to watch them light up. :rotfl2:

I hope the batteries in my sandles last till the cruise! Let's hope the bags don't get tossed about too much before our luggage gets to the room!

krdisneybound said:
Just called DelivEars and ordered the new Golden Mickey Ears. They said delivery would be Monday, but could be here as soon as Friday. Didn't have them engraved - can do it when I go to WDW this month, if I want. They look beautiful and can't wait to see them.

Getting mine at Disneyland on May 5 when we are there for the opening of Disneyland's 50th Birthday Celebration!

Hadn't mentioned this before, but our daughter's singing/dancing group applied to Disneyland to perform and sent in their audition tape and they booked us for the opening weekend of the celebration. The CM was excited saying that they don't get many groups who sing/dance that come and perform.

SO....................we are leaving for DL on Thur. morning May 5 and will play all weekend and return home Sunday, May 8. Then leave for WDW on May 13. Haven't broke the news to the boss that I am leaving for a couple of more days (she is still adjusting to the two week vacation!).

So if anyone is around, Jamie performs in DL on the Carnation Plaza Stage on Friday and in California Adventure on Saturday (back by Bug's Life). Don't know the times yet. We are meeting up with Ken and Shari (KPROS).

Okay......that's my big news for the day!

Linda

krdisneybound said:

Kay!

Yes! I ordered these also (posted a while back on this thread and the Member cruise... can you tell I was EXCITED ABOUT THEM!!! :Pinkbounc ). They should be arriving soon. I got them engraved. We'll be wearing them for the Golden Mickey Show! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I can't wait to get them! :Pinkbounc
Georgie

bonzie1 said:
OKAY! It looks like I'll be going BACK to Walmart and drop the Cinderella heels on the floor to watch them light up. :rotfl2:

I hope the batteries in my sandles last till the cruise! Let's hope the bags don't get tossed about too much before our luggage gets to the room!

That's why I was thrown off..............they are in the top straps that go across the top of my feet, not in the feet.

Linda

bonzie1 said:
Kay!

Yes! I ordered these also (posted a while back on this thread and the Member cruise... can you tell I was EXCITED ABOUT THEM!!! :Pinkbounc ). They should be arriving soon. I got them engraved. We'll be wearing them for the Golden Mickey Show! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I can't wait to get them! :Pinkbounc
Georgie

That's our plan too! (Well, I should say MY PLAN since DH has no clue that I am doing this while at DL). Read that I can get them at DL right at the front of main street in the hat shop there. Right side, first store.

seaulater said:
So if anyone is around, Jamie performs in DL on the Carnation Plaza Stage on Friday and in California Adventure on Saturday (back by Bug's Life). Don't know the times yet. We are meeting up with Ken and Shari (KPROS).

Linda

LINDA! That's GREAT! How EXCITING for Jamie... and of course... for YOU TOO!!!

Have fun! Say Hi to Ken + Shari for me!!! :wave2:

ENJOY ALL THE FUN FESTIVITIES AND CHEER FOR JAMIE!
:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

seaulater said:
Getting mine at Disneyland on May 5 when we are there for the opening of Disneyland's 50th Birthday Celebration!

Hadn't mentioned this before, but our daughter's singing/dancing group applied to Disneyland to perform and sent in their audition tape and they booked us for the opening weekend of the celebration. The CM was excited saying that they don't get many groups who sing/dance that come and perform.
SO....................we are leaving for DL on Thur. morning May 5 and will play all weekend and return home Sunday, May 8. Then leave for WDW on May 13. Haven't broke the news to the boss that I am leaving for a couple of more days (she is still adjusting to the two week vacation!).

Linda

WOW - how exciting for Jamie. That is great.

Glad others got the Golden Ears also. Yea Yea.... :earsboy: :earsboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter