20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kara, and others I will give ya all my cell number before so you all could call to see if we are still there, should you be late or what ever. Sometimes things like this can liner for a while.

“DCl is now sayying it is a good idea to have a Passport.” This could be very interesting.

Bob, where did your cat’s name “Ferval” come from?

“WOW, you're easy.” Ken don’t let too many people know this, it will ruin my reputation. LOL

Well, I hope that my favorite neighbor will be able to feed my pet dogs Penny and Carrie. They'll be just fine at home. Ollie, my kitty, is another kettle of fish (sorry Ollie). She's used to being outside except when she wants inside. She is required to be in the house by 9PM because of the danger from various kitty predators and the only way I could leave town with a clear conscience is to put her in kitty reform school,which costs a bundle, but at least I'll know she'll be safe.

"Here is a subject to talk about. The proposed wine and cheese get together on Friday, May 13 at WDW. " 4 pm 5 pm who knows ??

Here is another reason to Celebrate and do Bring presents.. SCOTT H.

Any old Route map u MAY have will be ok, Just grab THE ONE off the wall..
From the I / W .. Cash Always makes a great gift... LOL

It is my Birthday ! 39 years young..

Peter

A cake we will need a cake.

No candles as we don't want a response by the Reedy Creek Fire Dept.

I just heard a 2nd bit of bad news from my friends on the western Caribbean cruise this week.

1st, the seas were too rough to tender into Grand Cayman, and today, they couldn't get into Castaway Cay. Oh, the $$ they're saving on shore excursions!!!! :cheer2:

Here's hoping this May is like last May.....perfect every day!! :cloud9:

Kelli

Hey Scott!! Funny how he never wants to celebrate his birthday at home, yet take him on a cruise and he gets greedy and wants presents too!! Hi everyone, its lurker Jenn!!! Sometimes I get to get on the computer! Is everyone getting as excited as me!! Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone! ~~~ Jenn

nasmith said:
I'm keeping my lovely Cat. 11 room , thanks ---it's right across the hall from JenKatt ---and they have a veranda (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more...).....Plus, I seem to recall something she said about babysitting "friends" kids... :earboy2: .....hmmmmmm......No wait - this is a Disney cruise, and I have the Oceaneer's club and all of their wonderful counselors, Don't I??? Guess, Jen's off the hook........................

On a serious note ---- I NEED HELP with rental cars out of San Pedro Cruise Terminal.......We are going to go to San Diego following the cruise, and will fly out of there and I am trying to figure out which rental car companies to look at (Enterprise doesn't rent one-way)...Does anyone have any ideas? I've done a couple searches, and still have nothing......I suppose I could get to Long Beach Airport and rent a car there????

Thanks - Jill

Enterprise will do a one way rental as we are doing it to LAX. You have to call the local office direct and they will quote you a rate plus a $25.00 drop off fee. Not bad considering they are across the street from the cruise terminal. Hope that helps you.

seaulater said:
Yep, 4 is out for us too. We were pushing to make it at 5 as our flight arrives at 4:03 p.m. into Orlando.

Linda

Linda
Just because I want to start drinking at 4:00pm doesn't mean you still can't come by at a later time. After all, some of us know what a party animal you are from the Xmas Cruise. Are you bringing your pirate outfits along for the Repo? pirate:

Ken

karaeric said:
I'm pretty sure we won't make a 4pm wine party. Even 5 was going to be tough. But no worries! We can do it another time on the ship!

Oooh! A new event to plan on board perhaps?

Well, lets start talking about a wine tasting on board. We did a big wine tasting get together on the 10 day and it was a lot of fun. While this group is not as big as that group, I bet we could make it happen. The first sea day might be a good time. Sometime in the afternoon, say 4:00 or so. All we need is a place and a unspecified number of bottles and we'll have a party.

Ken

kpros said:
Well, lets start talking about a wine tasting on board. We did a big wine tasting get together on the 10 day and it was a lot of fun. While this group is not as big as that group, I bet we could make it happen. The first sea day might be a good time. Sometime in the afternoon, say 4:00 or so. All we need is a place and a unspecified number of bottles and we'll have a party.

Ken
Okay so who is in a Cat 3 or above that can request we get Sessions for the wine party? That worked out so well.. and they even provided the cheese. We can do the same thing.. with everyone bringing a bottle of wine from their state. :cool1:
4PM still works for us... just let us know where to go! I'm sure with this group we'll still be there at 5 and beyond..... You weren't planning on getting any sleep that night right Scott? :rolleyes:

Stolen From August repo thread..

Interesting Email from All Seasons Travel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part of it..

For the initial, 14-night Panama Canal Crossing on May 14, Janice and I have reserved the Walt Disney Suite (Two Bedroom, Category 1) and will be sailing
On all three of these sailings we will be hosting parties in our suite for those guests booked through All Seasons Travel.

We did not use them .. But some of You may have ?

If you would like to DRAG us along to the party that would Be Fine..
LOL Peter

I have Been In The Suite Once Before, But We wont Get into That ...

I Dont think the Family Minded that much LOL :guilty: :guilty:

Peter

Leslie, Sleep is over rated, I seem to average about 6 hours a night on a good night. Besides I will be like a kid a Christmas and will be too excited to sleep. I am the same way before a trip of any kind, as new experiences await.

Hey Jenn, silly Peter, telling us he is 39, remember we have ways to find out how old he really is, and expecting presents. He should be wary of what he wishes for as DIS folks can pretty creative.

Wine party on board sounds like fun. I might have to search far and wide for a bottle of wine from Wyoming. Kelli any thing on your side of the state? Idaho has a couple of nice vineyards. On the Western Inaugural a Boons farm wine tasting was held, it was silly fun, just a good way not to take life too seriously. It was fun.

Looks like you all in the Midwest are getting hit with some pretty cruddy weather.

Scott H said:
I might have to search far and wide for a bottle of wine from Wyoming. Kelli any thing on your side of the state?

I'll have to check with the wine experts....even Julie drinks hers from a box! :rolleyes: Now, microbrews, I could bring a suitcase full! :crowded:

Ttys, gotta work both today and Sunday.....Kelli

Scott H said:

Bob, where did your cat’s name “Ferval” come from?
I thought I had a typo...FURVAL's name is a long story, I'll tell you sometime, but Lee named him.

Scott H said:
A cake we will need a cake.

No candles as we don't want a response by the Reedy Creek Fire Dept.
Does a birthday a few days before the cruise count? :smooth:

Scott H said:
Looks like you all in the Midwest are getting hit with some pretty cruddy weather.
"This morning, I shot six holes in my freezer, I think I've got cabin fever, Somebody sound the alarm!"

kpros said:
Linda
Just because I want to start drinking at 4:00pm doesn't mean you still can't come by at a later time. After all, some of us know what a party animal you are from the Xmas Cruise. Are you bringing your pirate outfits along for the Repo? pirate:
Ken
"My cannons don't thunder, I've got nothing to plunder, I'm an over 40 victim of fate!"pirate:

Bob, The name just sounded familiar, as if from some fantasy story, will find out from ya later.

The ALARM IS SOUNDING..............

Any, May Birthday counts, what the heck, and don't worry as many of us are arriving to late, being over 40 victims of fate.

The onboard wine tasting sounds like a great idea, especially if we can get Sessions or some place like that. We're waitlisted for a Cat 3 or above, but nothing yet, so we can't help there.

What about just opening it up to be a bottle of your favorite wine, rather than one from your state? Should still get a good selection, and we'll probably be trying wines that would be easier to locate once the cruise is over. :drinking1

Just playing around and went to DCL site to see what might be available for this cruise. Given 2 adults there were Cat 12,11,and 8. I was kinda surprised to see there was availability, I would have thought wait lists would have scarfed up anything as soon as it became available.

NejTheLion said:
What about just opening it up to be a bottle of your favorite wine, rather than one from your state? Should still get a good selection, and we'll probably be trying wines that would be easier to locate once the cruise is over. :drinking1

No rules - bring whatever you want. At least one person on the 10 day brought some of their home made wine.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter