20031204--The "official" Dec. 4th MVMCP DIS Meet--INDEXED

Count me and my mom in for the meet. She just ordered our tickets. Hooray!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Alright Wendy and skporter !!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Glad to see that you'll be there. We'll be meeting in front of the "Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe" in Liberty Square shortly after 7:00 pm. We'll gather there and watch the first parade from that spot. It was a pretty good spot last year (directly across the street from the family photo spot).

We'll be very recognizable, trust me:crazy: :crazy:

Linda

Decided to do the Candlelight Processional instead of MVMCP on this trip. Any meets outside of this?

We'll be arriving from our cruise on Thursday, I think we'll go to the MVMCP that night, then to MK on Friday. :) Do you have a group set up to eat at LTT? Does it work separately than a PS, I haven't been able to get one there. It would be DH, DD (age 11) and myself if you need that info for the group.

Sabrina

Hi Sabrina !!! I sent you a PM, we'd love to have you and Jeff and Katie join us.

See you on the 4th :bounce:

Linda

I'm very excited :hyper:... DH doesn't know about the group meeting and CP yet, and DD doesn't even know about the MVMCP and ::MickeyMo MK yet! Counting down the days!!

Woo-Hoo!!!

I just ordered my MVMCP tickets for 12/4!!! Now I just have to figure out where to make PS for dinner. (Two of us- me and mom.)

(Is the CP dinner all booked up, or is there still room to get in with the group there? I just couldn't get my act together quick enough to join up when the plans were being made in September...)

Hi again!

Well, we'll all be meeting up for dinner on the evening of December 4th. I know a little bit about some of you, but would like to get to know you even more. I know some of you are the :jester:s and some of you are the pirate:s; some of you are the princess:s and some of you are just :hyper: and :crazy:!

I saw this on a different web board and it's been very enjoyable: tell us 3 things about yourself that might surprise us.

I'll start. :wave:

1) I may be a transplant to the South but I'm still a "Yankee" at heart - go Cubbies!

2) I'm surprising DS and DD with this year's MK trip; I'm surprising my parents with a cruise next year - I love to surprise people with fun stuff!

3) I collect foreign coins because it's almost like travelling there myself. :)

Sabrina

1) I'm a preacher's kid (or theological offspring as we now referred to in the 21st century). My dad is a retired United Methodist minister. I am an active member of the United Methodist Church of Macedonia (Ohio). I sing in the choir and audio tape Sunday services for our members who (for one reason or another) cannot physically attend church.

2) I lived in SoCal for a couple of years in the early 1980s and worked at Northrop at their wind tunnel. While living in Hermosa Beach, I only visited Disneyland once. Believe it or not.

3) When Sue and I were first married, I did all the cooking until she complained to her mom that I didn't ever let her cook. Since then, SHE has done all the cooking. I guess she should have kept quiet.

1) I'm a certified techi-geek computer nerd.

2) I've been trying to determine if I have a "feminine side" recently- I've taken up baking and decorating cakes, and I've been sewing a bit. I'm still more comfortable with a screwdriver in my hand than a spatula, but I'm working on it.

3) I started taking piano lessons for the first time this year, at 42 years old. :earseek:

1) my Dad is a farmer, so I grew up on a farm, not a lot of trip, movies, tv, etc till they got divorced when I was in seventh grade, my Mom has had 10 million jobs, payed for my first trip to WDW while a full time college student and working at a movie theater at the age of 22.

2) I am just starting my third week at my new job, teaching little ones, and I love it.

3)Still live at home with my 16 year old sister and mother and mom's SO, brother (21) is in Senior year of college in Pa, but in a couple of months I will probably be moving out, but not to far away, though in a couple of years I am thinking of moving to Florida or North Carolina.

1] I am 53 yrs old and still hang out a disney at least once a year. i refuse to growup. 2]i have a very sweet 65 pound pit bull who sleeps with my husband and i every night.i still love and listen to the GRATEFUL DEAD sill a hippie at heart.4] my husband is native american and dances at pow wow a couple of times in full costume :wave: Derinda

OK...I guess the "ringleader" is next.

My name is Linda and I'm a Disney-holic and I raised 3 Disney-holic daughters. I've been told it's genetic.

I live on St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands (hence the name figmentvi) with my DH Chuck (not a Disney-holic).

Everyone coming to the MVMCP meet will get to meet 2 of my DD's, Holly and Andrea. Holly posts on the DIS as sydally9367. Andrea doesn't post. My SIL and 2 granddaughters will be there as well.

I was born and brought up in Massachusetts, so the only thing I have left to say is:

GO RED SOX !!!

:wave2: :wave2:

I just bought my ticket for MVMCP on the 4th and would like to join you for dinner also. This will be my first solo trip and I'm kind of nervous, but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Three things about me
#1 - I love my min-pin Raisin. He curls up next to me on the couch and looks like a little Raisin.

#2 - I love DCL so much that I want to quit my day job and go to work on the Wonder or Magic, but my hesitation is leaving #1

#3 - I've seen Pirates of the Caribbean 9 and a half times pirate:

Wow, Timon Tracy! 9 1/2 times - I assume you mean the movie and not the ride since that half of a time would mean you had climbed out of your boat :)

I know how you feel about Raisin - we love our cats so much - I take along a framed picture of my husband holding them (when they were kittens) when I go on trips without him.

we could all wear a trench coat and carry a folded newspaper under our left arm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter