20031204--The "official" Dec. 4th MVMCP DIS Meet--INDEXED

Very cool!! Thanks Linda for organizing this!!! I can't wait to see/meet you all :)

I'm hoping to experience MVMCP on 12/4 along with my "sisters", KarenNY, Taryn, MdmMim and Roslyn. I hope to see a lot of you there :)

just got our tickets!!!!!!! looking forward to seeing everyone on the 4th......<if i can find a sitter for 2 weeks last loves pitbulls> Derinda

Katholyn - I hope that you and your sisters can all make it to the festivities on the 4th. You are a great bunch of ladies and I look forward to seeing you all again this December.

Katholyn--this "sister" will be there for the Dec. 4 MVMCP! Can't wait for our "reunion"!!!! I'm going to order my ticket today.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

My ticket has arrived and it's almost September so... December will be here before we know it!

I bought my ticket, too.

This is going to be a wonderful gathering. I can't wait to see everyone.

Just a little bump here.....

Also wanted to let you guys know that I contacted Deb Wills and she will be posting this meet on her Mousefest Events calendar. So we may be having folks from other internet sites join us. Isn't that great????

:bounce: :bounce:

That's great, Linda!!!!!! I need to get over and read Deb's Mousefest stuff, always just going there for links for people, LOL. And I need to read Jennifer's over at Passporter. Sure should be a greattime.

Looks like I will be joining you all, I am trying to order the MVMCP tickets online, but it isn't working, so if it doesn't work in the morning I will call, plus I have to call about a hotel. I am so excited!!! I am planning on both the dinner and the MVMCP meet.
Do we know how the PS's are going to work? Do we all make them seperate?

Hi Alisha !!! That's wonderful news !!!!

I'll add you to the meet and the dinner list. I'll be making the PS for the whole group this Friday. So you know what that means??????

We're only 93 days away from the meet !!!
:bounce: :bounce:

I booked my hotel and bought the tickets for MYMCP on Thursday!! I booked 4 nights, arriving Weds leaving Sun, I figure if I can get 3 days off work, I can leave Weds morning, if not I can leave Weds evening, and if all else fails, I can cancel Weds night and fly in on Thurs morning.

That's great, Alisha!!!!! Looking forward to meeting you!!!!! :) Looks like we are getting a great group for the 4th.

Another "sister" checking in. Looking forward to MVMCP on Dec. 4th. Had a great time last year!

disfan100

The "eldest sister" checking in here. I'm so looking forward to Dec 4.

I hoping to be there Dec 3-7. I made ressies for me and the boys at AKL. They have never stayed there before. If we do get to make we are hitting MVMCP Dec 4 with everyone else. Hoping to find some goos airfare. I havent had much luck finding any deals for our Oct trip.

I got my ticket today for MVMCP on the 4th!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter