20031204--The "official" Dec. 4th MVMCP DIS Meet--INDEXED

figmentvi

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Lightning Rod Extra
OK....I guess I'll just jump right in here and start the "official" thread for a Dec. 4th MVMCP DIS Meet (Index me baby !!).

I know that we have quite a few DIS'ers that will be attending MVMCP that night. So post here and I'll get the list going.

Since not too many folks voted on Ray's poll for dinner, I'm going to forge ahead and volunteer to organize a "CP dinner before the Party". If anyone is interested in that as well, please PM me and let me know how many will be in your party.

I'll post more on the meeting spot for those not having dinner. Last year we met right next to the Liberty Tree just before the first parade and that seemed to work out well. If anyone has any others suggestions, let me know please.

{{HUGS}} to all....

Linda

DIS meet attendees:

figmentvi
Sydally and family
Andrea (youngest DD of figmentvi)
NancyIL
Dan Murphy
Towncrier
Ray Sharpton
Carl
one_cat & DW
helenabear
iluvdisney
Derinda (3)
Scottwdw (3)
MdmMim
ASFCurly
WendyCFG (3)
skporter (2)
disfan100
KarenNY
Nativetxn
IluvTinkerbelle
arlenerose (3)
Olena (2)
germanbini (3)
Alex (1)
Tracy (1)
KathyTX (2)
PrincessMichelle
Snowwark
Carl

Dinner at CP:

figmentvi (1)
Sydally and family (4)
Andrea (1)
Dan Murphy (1)
Ray Sharpton (1)
Towncrier (1)
one_cat (2)
helenabear (1)
Derinda (3)
ASFCurly (1)
skporter (2)
germanbini (3)
Alex (1)
KathyTX (2)
Tracy (1)
Michelle (1)
Snowwark (1)
Carl (1)

I'll be at MVMCP that night, but not sure about dinner. I'll be visiting with 2 non-DIS friends..so we may do our own thing for the before-party meal.

Linda - it's great that you're taking the bull by the horns again! :teeth:

Last year I purchased a ticket and lost my money when I had to cancel the trip. Thus, I am waiting until closer to the time to buy my ticket this year. What is CP?

Linda, you throw a heck of a party. Last year was great. Now I am gonna Waaaaaaaaaa, I don't see any way of getting there this year.

Y'all have fun!

Originally posted by Carl
Last year I purchased a ticket and lost my money when I had to cancel the trip. Thus, I am waiting until closer to the time to buy my ticket this year. What is CP?

I'm guessing CP = Crystal Palace.

Thank you for doing this.

Please count me in for MVMCP on 12/04.

I would like to eat at the Crystal Palace, too.

What times have some of you have made priority seating for?

Can you pencil us in too? Dinner and show? There will be two of us. We'll leave the kids with Grandma that night.

Hi, Dan.

I think that a lot of DISers like super-duber commandos Tia(luvdsny), Steve(disneycub), and Dayna(DumboOrBust made multiple priority seatings at the Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Crystal Palace restaurant.

I don't remember how many seats that were made per priority seating, but I tink that they all called 90 days prior to the date and made about 5:30 P.M. priorty seatings.

Of course, they didn't let us in until a little before 6:00 P.M., I guess because some people didn't leave or that they had to get several tables together.

We had a great time, didn't we?

We just walked out of the restaurant and got our pictures made outside the attraction Pirates of C..

I think that they only allow 6 seats per priority seating now. I don't know about more than that. But if it requires a credit card and someone has to use their credit card as a deposit then I would hate to see someone get stuck with DISers not showing up and end up paying for empty seats because someone cancelled.

O.K....now we need to plan something similar for a night at te MGM Fantasmic show.

And for Epcot's Candlelight Processional package.

And for Animal Kingdom's The Lion King show.

Ray.....Last year I organized a DIS meet dinner at Chef Mickey's before MVMCP. I called Group Dining and made the PS for about 30 guests. Large groups are always given the earliest available PS (5:30), which in our case worked out quite well. I suspect we can do the same this year.

Waaaa.....Marsha I wish you could be there too. We had such a great time that night. Hopefully Mr. Dan will bring us to that "perfect" spot for fireworks viewing again. That was incredible!!

John......Of course you can eat with us!!!! As long as you promise to wear the green wig again :D :D :D

Carl.....I do remember you had to cancel last year and we missed you. Keeping our fingers crossed you'll make it this year!!! I'll put you on the list anyway.

oh i really wish i could join you guys, dd and i will be there dec 4rth too, but dd does not want to have anything to do with a dismeet:rolleyes: :rolleyes: we were already planning on trying to get a ps at cp for dinner that night, with any luck you guys won't take ALL the tables and dd and i will be there at the same time....and of course i'll sneek away from our table to say hi to you all:p :p :p

kathe

OK Riddle-conners.......move over. Next big meet......Mousefest !!!

hi all... count us in for MVMCP just got tickets for Dec.4th also. 3 adults will be attending. interested in dinner before also...................................................Derinda

Hi Derinda !!!! Yeah another Dec. 4ther. I'll put you on the list for the meet and dinner.

I'll be making the PS for dinner in 22 more days. YeeHawww!!!!

Anyone else????

Count my family (3 people) in for the meet. We only have MVMCP tickets for December 4th and can't get into MK until later so I have to pass on dinner.

Where we meeting?

The PS policy was changed but WDW dropped the WDTC thing. Everyone is now 90 days out. See my site for details.

BTW, we are arriving on December 4th so my countdown clock gives you the exact number of days before this meet. :teeth:

Alright Scott !!!!! Glad to have you aboard :bounce: :bounce:

Haven't picked an exact meeting spot as yet. Last year we all gathered near the Liberty Tree in Liberty Square and it seemed to have worked out well. Not too crowded. But as the time gets closer we'll see if that works out OK for everybody.

See you Dec. 4th !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter