20031204--The "official" Dec. 4th MVMCP DIS Meet--INDEXED

Lime green is kind of the official (or unofficial??) color of the disboards, and so people wear lime green ribbons (or Mickey shaped paint samples from home depot) on their clothes, bags, etc. in hopes that another dis-er will notice you and say "hi". I've worn mine the last couple of trips and never met anyone. Well this time I'm happy to say that I'm 100% sure someone will notice!::yes::

ME TOO! :Pinkbounc ME TOO! :Pinkbounc

I will be attending that night as well. :hyper:

Let's see, three things about me...

1) I like to kiss people and things, watch out, you could be next. puckerup:

2) My last attempt at MVMCP was not a success due to an unfortunate high heel incident and a long drive home and work the next morning. Hopefully this year will be better!

3) It's past my bedtime, night ya'll! :o

Yes skporter, I meant the movie. I've probably been on the ride more than that - but who here hasn't?

It's official. Chris and I will be at this MVMCP. My brother Jay will also be there.

Three things about me.

1) I'm a Soprano with Collegium Vocale here in Atlanta. They're amazing.

2) I'm an Emerald Angel in Sigma Beta Sorority, which exists for the betterment of society. We just raised and gave away over $50,000 to two charities and to scholarships for students with disabilities. I gotta brag. My sisters are incredible....:D

3) I'm a rarity in Atlanta.....a native.

See y'all there!

Hey Michelle.......:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

We won't be at the CP dinner.

Hey germanbini! I have lots of family in Montgomery. It's nice seeing more Alabama DISers.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Actually I've lived in Marietta before, also Smyrna, and other parts of Atlanta area including McDonough, Stockbridge, and Jonesboro. I've lived here about 3 or 4 years. There's less to do but the traffic beats Atlanta. (Will probably be moving back there sometime in the next few years because DH has family there).

Sorry you can't join us for the CP dinner, if you write to Linda I think that we're all meeting afterwards somewhere if you want to join up at that time! :tongue: :wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :hyper:

Small world, indeed!

I grew up in Riverdale. I went to kindergarten at JW Arnold in Jonesboro. Chris and I lived in Smyrna, near his office at Cobb Galleria. We've been in Marietta area in a house for nearly 3 years.....by Sprayberry High.

Most of my relatives live in East Montgomery.......off of Wares Ferry RD....somewhat near Eastdale Mall.

I posted in the other thread but might as well post here and get ourselves covered :D

We hope to meet up with the group after dinner but before the parade!

Can't wait to see Disney at the holidays again!

If you missed the part of the thread where it mentioned where we're meeting after the dinner, you might want to send a PM to FigmentVI and I'm sure she could fill you in. :) Looking forward to meeting you all!

Originally posted by figmentvi
We'll be meeting in front of the "Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe" in Liberty Square shortly after 7:00 pm. We'll gather there and watch the first parade from that spot. It was a pretty good spot last year (directly across the street from the family photo spot).

We'll be very recognizable, trust me:crazy: :crazy:

Linda

This is where we'll be meeting soon!! :earsboy:

Hello!

I had head about the meeting following dinner and was planning to stop by. I am a "Newbee" to your group of WDW fans but certainly a hard-core Disney lover.

Is it too late to join you for dinner as well or am I too late?

December 4th is my arrival date (now in the single digit countdown) and MVMCP is one of my favorite events.

Thanks!

Cathy
princess:

Ok, newbee or not, I have just learned two things after seeing the typos on the message above....

1.) don't do two things at once on the computer.

2.) proof read everything.

After all, this is all about Disney.....serious stuff here!!!

Laughing.....Cathy

:hyper: ::yes:: :hyper: ::yes:: :hyper:

since all the seats at "the dinner" seem to be takenm DH and I will make ressies (if any are still available) and just try to meet up with you guys in there some how some where.

Can't wait to meet Katholyn. Let us know if any diners cancel so we don't make duplicate PSs.

Hi Cathy !!!! Unfortunately the dinner is filled. But please, please, stop by the meet. We're all gathering in front of the "Ye Christmas Shoppe" in Liberty Square. There's another thread here on this board that has a map indicating the spot.

We really look forward to meeting you !!!! Have a safe trip to WDW.

Linda

Linda!!!

Your mailbox was full when I tried to reply. :(

In regards to your PM and the reservations, go with that. I'm 98% sure that my reservations are for CP around that time frame. If for some reason it doesn't work out, we'll meet you in front of the parade route. BUT I'm pretty darn sure we'll just see y'all inside! :)

I'm leaving in a few hours and probably won't have access to a computer, so I'll see you guys very soon! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter