• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2/07/2013 4 - Night Bahamian Cruise, Miami FL on Wonder

i think our sailing will be a little light -- I have a feeling a lot of folks are going on the next one for Valentines day ??

I have been on 3 boards and this is the only roll call for this sailing .

Nope the next one isn't any better. We are on that one too. Only like 6 total cabins

Thanks... go ahead and add us to list, just wasn't ready for another large group this last minute, last two cruises FE's were quite large...what info do you need?

gwmom
Marilou & Ron Larson
stateroom 7112
Celebrating 41st Anniversary...

do you have a spreadsheet with all cabins??

Thanks... go ahead and add us to list, just wasn't ready for another large group this last minute, last two cruises FE's were quite large...what info do you need?

gwmom
Marilou & Ron Larson
stateroom 7112
Celebrating 41st Anniversary...

do you have a spreadsheet with all cabins??

Don't need anything else unless we have allergies to be made aware of. I will post the updated list:)

1eb33f1db31e70b57115260681230d1a.jpg

i have a friend and her 2 daughters traveling with us . I will ask if they want to join in .

Never really started, unfortunately I have my fingers in too many projects and having trouble completing anything!!

Hello all. I just booked and wanted to first say hi to my fellow mates and wanted to know if if the FE list would be possible to be added to for all.

My room is myself wife and 6 month old girl Disney silver cruiser (2nd one already and third planned for may).

If its too late no worries.

Is anyone taking transport from Miami airport to the port?

Hi and Welcome aboard .

Jessica is running the FE group and she said she will keep it open for another couple of weeks .

We are flying in the night before and staying at a hotel right by the airport . We will take a cab to the port in the morning .
We did that same thing last year when we went on NCL and it worked out great .

DD and I have been working hard on FE stuff - this is fun !!
Phyllis

Hello all. I just booked and wanted to first say hi to my fellow mates and wanted to know if if the FE list would be possible to be added to for all.

My room is myself wife and 6 month old girl Disney silver cruiser (2nd one already and third planned for may).

If its too late no worries.

Is anyone taking transport from Miami airport to the port?

Welcome to the group! The FE is still open:). I will be happy to add your family. I just need our cabin number, real names and if there are any allergies.

Hello all

It's great to see everyone coming together. Def feeling the love.
Right now our room is 6024 but we will try for an upgrade at the port. Ill give my number to text my new cabin or we can meet up.
Names
Tapan daddy
Ureka mommy
Shanti baby

Allergies: work :)

We are flying in that day. Not sure how the boarding zones and all work in Miami.

Hello all

Right now our room is 6024 but we will try for an upgrade at the port. Ill give my number to text my new cabin or we can meet up.
Names
Tapan daddy
Ureka mommy
Shanti baby

We are flying in that day. Not sure how the boarding zones and all work in Miami.

Haha LOVE the allergies! :rotfl2:

Hello all

Names
Tapan daddy
Ureka mommy
Shanti baby

We left out of Miami last year and I thought it was great -- very quick .
but coming home was a cluster .

For those driving from out of state you must get a "sun pass". The Florida turnpike does not accept cash. Anything lower than Orlando needs it. We just found this out, thankfully, by accident today. You an go inline and order it and it takes about 7 days to get it or go to cvs or publix in Florida to get it as well. If not your tolls are sent as a ticket to your home and you are charged more. Ugh it's always something!

Hi tp1830! :wave:

For those who need it!

"Beginning February 19, 2011, all Turnpike tolls are collected electronically between the U.S. 1 (Exit 1) and County Line Road (Exit 47) interchanges in Miami-Dade County, and cash tolls are not accepted. Motorists will use either SunPass or TOLLBYPLATE, and everyone will enjoy the benefit of paying their toll without having to stop.

SunPass is Floridas prepaid electronic toll program. For customers without SunPass, the alternative is TOLL-BY-PLATE, a collection system that takes a photo of a vehicles license plate as it travels under tolling equipment installed overhead and mails a bill for the tolls incurred over a 30-day period, plus a $2.50 administrative charge, to the registered owner of the vehicle. "

http://www.floridasturnpike.com/all-electronictolling/about.html
https://www.sunpass.com/index

What are you looking most forward to on our cruise ???

I am soo excited . I know my friends are totally over hearing about it .

don't care !:dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter