2/07/2013 4 - Night Bahamian Cruise, Miami FL on Wonder

Sounds good. I am hoping we get 15-20. That would make it manageable and fun. :)

my DD (12 ) and I would love to play . please add us to the list .
my DD has a nut allergy . we are GTY so we do not have a room number yet .
but will be on deck 2 .

:cheer2:

this is our first DCL cruise - so we need to make a FE. any sites for ideas ?
I saw some cute ones on Pintrest - but are there more ?
what kind of things did you get in yours on your last cruise ??

Phyllis

this is our first DCL cruise - so we need to make a FE. any sites for ideas ?
I saw some cute ones on Pintrest - but are there more ?
what kind of things did you get in yours on your last cruise ??

Phyllis

Phyllis, is it just you and your dd coming? What is her name? My daughter Destiny will be 12 in just over a week! She would love a pen pal or email buddy before the cruise. Do ou think your daughter would be interested? As for suggestions for the FE, I know a lot of people order them off of etsy and amazon. Hope this helps!

Phyllis, is it just you and your dd coming? What is her name? My daughter Destiny will be 12 in just over a week! She would love a pen pal or email buddy before the cruise. Do ou think your daughter would be interested? As for suggestions for the FE, I know a lot of people order them off of etsy and amazon. Hope this helps!

My daughter's name is Tara - and she said that yes , she would like to penpal with your daughter .
We have another family coming with us - and they have 13 yr twin daughters . I will ask them if they would like to play too .

Have a Merry Christmas
Phyllis

My daughter's name is Tara - and she said that yes , she would like to penpal with your daughter .
We have another family coming with us - and they have 13 yr twin daughters . I will ask them if they would like to play too .

Have a Merry Christmas
Phyllis

Destiny is sooo excited! I will PM you with her email addy so the girls can talk :) I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already! Just over a month and we will be on vacation. Whoo hoo!!!

we are jealous that you are doing a b2b . I pcked this date because it is the least amount of missed school days .

I will have Tara email Destiny today .

Phyllis

we are jealous that you are doing a b2b . I pcked this date because it is the least amount of missed school days .

I will have Tara email Destiny today .

Phyllis

Destiny was super excited to get her email! 2of my kids have each been out 1 day this year and the other one hasn't been out at all so I couldn't care less about how may days...although they are actually only missing 7 days between both trips:).

christmas2012061copy_zps8e3d8c62.jpg
[/IMG]

I see someone has been to Nassau ( cornrows)

i also see you've been on the Dream and the Magic
which one did u like best ?

we've done several cruises , but this is the first DCL .

I see someone has been to Nassau ( cornrows)

i also see you've been on the Dream and the Magic
which one did u like best ?

we've done several cruises , but this is the first DCL .

Lol. We have been to Nassau twice. Actually had our hair done on the boat. In all honesty I loved the more intimate feel of the magic, the counselor a knew our kids by name but we did a b2b then too for 9 nights. We only did 3 days on the dream, which was our first cruise. Our servers were amazing here and we iced the interactive restaurants compared to the magic

Several FE projects in the works....been a busy holiday vacation already hoping to get more accomplished over the next few days, oh and at some point finish laundry, clean up the house(again), and work on finding our spring/summer things in my recently flooded basement:). I'm tired just thinking about it!

:cool1: HAPPY DANCE

this cruise was a spur of the moment desision . A "lets just do it !! " idea .

To keep the cost low we booked an 11C GTY . We knew it was the bottom of the boat - but that was ok .

Well since we booked our fare has reduced by 130.00 and now I see we even got a little upgrade -- to a 10B . I know it's not that big of a jump
but it's a heck of a lot better than what I expected !! mid ship and a bigger room . Yiippee !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter