12/20/07 Christmas Cruise 2007 (Updated DIS cruisers list)

Just stopping by to say hi :wave:

Last day of school for my kids!! :cheer2: :banana:

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Judy

:hourglass

Ok, I know it's still a ways away but...

Is anyone else dreaming about Mickey, The Magic and Christmas?! :love:

I dream about him daily. :love: I think I drive DH nuts. :crazy: Oh well. It's fun planning. :banana: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :banana: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

tiggerandpooh said:
not much rj just been working alot and relaxing when i have time off. how bout u guys

Sounds like us! Beano has been really busy lately, so he tries to get any relaxing time he can :thumbsup2

How are ya liking that new truck? :car:

Well, imagine that. I come in to join a roll call and see some friends.....

Hi Sean, Linda, Ronnie, Beano :wave: :wave: Anyone else here that I might know??? I will have to go back and catch up on the thread.

We have decided to book this cruise....DH Mike, DS will be 18 and DD will be 15 by Christmas 2007.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Kim

Hockeychic said:
Well, imagine that. I come in to join a roll call and see some friends.....

Hi Sean, Linda, Ronnie, Beano :wave: :wave: Anyone else here that I might know??? I will have to go back and catch up on the thread.
:ahem:

:wave2: Hi Kim! :teeth:

Ophie hi :grouphug: How are you and the Tarzanman doing?????

Wow is this a reunion cruise!!!!!! I only quickly read through the last page. As soon as I get to work I will catch up on the thread :surfweb:

Can't wait to see you all again......can we go yet?? How about now??? :dance3:

Kim

:wave2: Kim!!

I recognize you from the Marathon training threads over on the Events/Competition boards!

Decided to escape the cold next Christmas, huh?? I don't blame you one bit!! :rotfl: Just 564 days until Sailaway!!

Kevin :earsboy: :earsboy:

Hi Ronnie, Hi Kevin :wave:

Yup getting away 2 winters in a row. I am still working hard to be able to do the 1/2 in January. If it wasn't for the 10 pds I will probably gain during the Christmas Cruise I would do the 1/2 in 2008... :rotfl2:

I scrolled through quickly, this morning has been crazy....I see Cheri is here also and Barb :grouphug: Hi everyone!!!

Kim

tiggerandpooh said:
i am loving the new truck, and we are looking into a new car for linda

What kinda car does Linda want?

Hockeychic said:
Ophie hi :grouphug: How are you and the Tarzanman doing?????
Hi Kim! :goodvibes We're doing well. We just bought a house and will be moving soon... so that'll be fun. :rolleyes:

tiggerandpooh said:
i think we are going to buy the new 06 ford fusion
Make sure to talk to Tim first. :thumbsup2 He can get you a Friends and Family Pin Number.

Too much work to log out and back in again. - Tarzanman here....

Sean and Linda, let me know if you really want to buy a Ford Fusion. Before discussing the price with your dealer, let them know that you have an X-Plan pin number waiting for you. The price is predefined for you. The dealer has no say in the matter. There are X-plan leases too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter