12/20/07 Christmas Cruise 2007 (Updated DIS cruisers list)

:santa: We are Kailey's mom and lllpath.:santa:

So glad you enjoyed your magnets! We were in rooms 7074 and 7076...if you walked past the doors with the wreaths decorated with Mickey, Minnie, Pooh and Eeyore and all the magnets, that was us!:santa:

Hi Chrissy,

Got your PM. Sent you one back.

Glad you liked the magnets! It was fun passing them out!

~Julie

Thanks for the magnet, Merry Cruisemouse to you too!

We had such an amazing time on the cruise, we booked onboard for Christmas 2008. Anyone else?

We had such an amazing time on the cruise, we booked onboard for Christmas 2008. Anyone else?

We rebooked onboard but will transfer when the 2010 dates come out. Since I am a TA we already have 2 cruises and 2 land vacations booked for 2008. My DH will have his second sabattical coming up in 2009 and we plan on going to Europe for 4 weeks and Hawaii for another 4 weeks. This will leave 2010 for DCL. We had a wonderful time but since this was my DD's 5th Disney Cruise she is anxious to try some other cruise lines.

And another thank you here as well!:flower3: :santa:
We've booked next Christmas since the itinerary was a special Cost Maya one.
Hope it all will work out but you never know if different family members' schedules will mesh.

:thanks:
::MickeyMo Thank You Kailey's mom & lllpath for the Cruisemouse magnets. It was a nice surprise to come back to our rooms and find them on our doors. They are now hanging out on our fridge. ::MinnieMo

We had such a Magical time on the cruise and loved sharing DCL with my Mom and DH's sister and her family. We all felt completely relaxed and pampered after our week aboard The Magic. Had so much fun that DH and I booked our next cruise.... DH and I plan to head to WDW (with DD's in tow) next January to run in the WDW 1/2 and full marathons. Figured we would then hop on The Wonder for a few days of pampering before heading home.

:tink: Happy New Year to all!

Has everyone adjusted to regular life?? The Bryan Buccaneers are still waiting on two pieces of luggage (anyone get home with an extra bag or two??;) ). I'll call again today as I'm really needing my swimsuit in 20 degree weather!?!

The Christmas Cruise was magical wasn't it? The weather spectacular! The ship didn't seem as crowded as I thought it would be.

Loved those Mickey magnets (thanks Kailey'sMom). RB, I can't believe you were too shy to say "hi" to the Orange tees.

I took a lot of ribbing from my extended family--orange teeshirts at Christmas for all 13 of us. They got the picture after most of us had our arrival picture taken. Several of folks commented to us what a great idea it was. You could certainly spot us, huh?!

(as a side note and to prove Disney magic does truly exist: we planned the orange shirts as a way to remember my FIL, who passed away five years ago but had always wanted to take a big family trip. Dear FIL was a huge TN Vols fan. Now for the magical part. We had 13 in our party, including an infant in a hi-chair. The first night at dinner I noticed one extra chair and all family members who boarded were present. I knew who was "sitting" in chair number 14!! Took the rest of the family until disembarkment day to notice that the extra chair had been there all week!! Angels!)

We didn't book another cruise. The family is interested in Hawaii for the next trip (anyone have any suggestions?).

Gotta go walk off the extra five pounds that came home with me:lmao:

Holly

The Bode's are getting settled again. Although, we are dreaming for another Disney Cruise. Probably will not be until 2010 or 2011. My parents booked for Jan 2009 while on the boat. We are planning a trip to Hawaii (seems like others are as well). We have friends that moved out there and need to visit them first.

Also - Kaily's mom and llpath - thanks for the surprise magnet! I brought it home and it will be included in my Disney scrapbook with all the other memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter