11/22 UPDATEd LIST & CHECK 1st post , Our 5th year of sharing DVC Christmas Tree,

WDWSTAR - please PM me so I can ask you questions. I will reply with my email so we can get this deal done!

Where can I see the final list? Just want to make sure we are still okay with our dates of Nov 30 - Dec 9 for VWL tree #3.

You can look at page one (1) of this thread to see the list. :)

WDWSTAR, Thanks again for rearranging and making sure we still get a tree :santa:
Laurabearz, thanks for donating the tree that we'll be getting now :santa:

We're getting close and I'm really getting excited :cool1: and the kids have no idea about the tree :laughing: Can't wait to surprise them with that!

Looking forward to my first year of tree exchanging! Thanks again You are awesome:thumbsup2

:grouphug: I just found this thread and am so excited! We are planning a christmas trip for next year and I was thinking I would need to check in a day before my family just to buy and decorate a tree. How early do you start taking names for this exchange?

Thank You to the DVC Families that have Donated this Years Trees:santa:

Enjoy to the DVC Families that are on the Share alittle Magic Tree Lists :santa:

and a Big " Welcome Home for the Holidays" to all :santa:

I will not be taking anymore names for the trees lists, we are getting the trees ready and will be shipping the trees for our first families arrival dates in November(this coming Sunday) :woohoo:

I will start a new thread next July and at that time i will start taking names/dates/resort info. Please do not pm me before July with your info.

I will keep bumping the thread for any questions that you may have or would like to post pics of the trees when you get back.

:santa:

Hey VWL #1 Tree people (Good ol Gal, dsneygirl, Kato0627 & doodle)

I just wanted to let you know that VWL #1 tree has been shipped today and has been picked up at the FEDEX location. It should take 3 to 4 days to get to VWL.

I have the tracking number and will keep you posted on the tree arrival at the resort. If you would like the number, Good ol Gal, just PM me since you will be the first one to share the tree.

The box is brown, 12" x 12" x 40" tall. It has Disney's Wilderness Lodge Villas, DVC Christmas tree #1 sign taped to 4 sides of the box at the top.
The list of people sharing the tree is taped to one side of the box.

I would like to wish everyone sharing the tree and wdwstar a Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas :santa: and Happy New Year.

Thanks wdwstar for organizing again this year,
Jim.

FYI,

VWL #1 tree box weight was 28 lbs and shipping cost w/ $100 insurance from Houston, TX to VWL was $15.40.

Jim.

VWL Tree #3 is being shipped today as soon as the store opens. I probably won't be back on line until Monday.

Happy weekend, all!

Bobbi:goodvibes

BWV Tree #1 was sent yesterday afternoon via Priority Mail. I'm so excited!! :santa: :santa: :santa:

:sad1: These are Tears Of Joy!:santa: The trees are on their way to "Welcome Home Dvc members for the Holidays!":santa:

The Tree Lists are updated and The families that are donating the trees are all set and you can ship the trees if you did not start already!

A Hugh Thank you to the Families that have donated the Trees!:santa:
and put all that hard work into getting them ready to share with other DVC Members and their Families. :santa:

Hey VWL #1 Tree people (Good ol Gal, dsneygirl, Kato0627 & doodle)

I just wanted to let you know that VWL #1 tree has been shipped today and has been picked up at the FEDEX location. It should take 3 to 4 days to get to VWL.

I have the tracking number and will keep you posted on the tree arrival at the resort. If you would like the number, Good ol Gal, just PM me since you will be the first one to share the tree.

The box is brown, 12" x 12" x 40" tall. It has Disney's Wilderness Lodge Villas, DVC Christmas tree #1 sign taped to 4 sides of the box at the top.
The list of people sharing the tree is taped to one side of the box.

I would like to wish everyone sharing the tree and wdwstar a Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas :santa: and Happy New Year.

Thanks wdwstar for organizing again this year,
Jim.

Jim,

I'm sorry we didn't jump in early enough to get your tree this year (we're tree #4 this time), but I want to tell everyone that it's a really great tree with lots of decorating choices.

Wdwstar thanks so much for doing all of this for all of us!

I have a question about a tree that starts at one resort and moves to another? We will be getting the Boardwalk #6 tree for my inlaws. It starts at Boardwalk and then moves to SSR. SSR is where we will be picking it up. Will we ask bell services for Boardwalk Tree #6 or SSR Tree # ? Saphire184 Dec. 15th-19th is my inlaws. I thought I would post here in case others have the same question when a tree is moving around to a different resort!

Thanks so much again and thanks to Dizkneenut for donating the tree and to all the others for donating trees! :)

TREE #6
Dizkneenut Dec. 6th-9th (donating a tree)confirm
JaneGapud Dec. 9th-14th (SSR) confirm
Saphire184 Dec. 15th-19th (SSR) confirm
cindyalt Dec. 19th-22nd (SSR) confirm

Here is what the SSR Tree 1 and 2 look like, as well as the OKW/BWV Tree #1

zzzzzChirstmasTreeboxes.jpg

Two boxes... One with the tree, one with balcony lights, extention cords, ornarments, etc...

I placed my (lime green) flips in the picture to give you perspective.. hehe

Each box will have SSR Tree # 1 (or #2 or OKW/BWV #1) all around the bottom of the box on all four sides. There is also a plastic sleave on the outside of each box listing the people and their dates. Please cross off your name before passing it along.

MOM Poppins ask for the tree box that will say SSR TREE #4, i will have diskneenut mark the box SSR TREE #4. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter