11/22 UPDATEd LIST & CHECK 1st post , Our 5th year of sharing DVC Christmas Tree,

My family will be in a GV at OKW December 16-21, and we would LOVE to get in on the tree sharing! We are taking my mom and my sister-in-law with three young nephews as their dad (my brother) is in the Air Force and was sent to Afghanistan for the next 9 months.

Please let me know if this is possible, and what I would need to do to get on the list and participate!

Thanks!

Bonnie

i will be udating the list today,

PantherFanStan SSR tree #1 nov. 20th-23rd
JLPooh SSR tree #2 nov. 30th-dec.9th
Mickey02 SSR tree #3 dec. 28th-Jan. 3rd

waitlist for SSR
Luv2trav dec. 18th-24th
cindyalt dec. 18th-22nd

dvcnewgirl BWV tree #5 Dec, 2nd-7th
Poohj80 BWV tree #5 dec. 9th-14th
Quicklabs BWV tree #4 Dec. 13th-19th

bikeFan OKW tree #1 dec. 23rd-29th

waitlist OKW
jkid721133 dec. 11th-16th
tacomaranch dec. 16th-21
TinkerHokie Dec. 16th-21st

bxmetfan AKL tree #2 dec. 2-3

IF you are on the tree listfor receiving the tree please pm me with your first and last name for the tree box.

I still need everyone on the list to confirm their dates, resort and names for the tree box if you have not done it already.
thanks!

thank you for those who have comfirm and I still need everyone on the list to confirm their dates, resort and names for the tree box if you have not done it already. :santa:
thanks!

Wdwstar--if we have the green "confirm" by our names, does that mean you already received our confirmation or that you are in need of it still? I pm'd you a couple of weeks ago, but I was having some technical problems with my disboards pm account, so I am not sure if you received it or not. Let me know if you need anymore info. Thanks, Megansmom

ok, now tell me again about the little gifts....that sounds so cute. Do I add for the next families? How do I know who they are?

thank you for those who have comfirm and I still need everyone on the list to confirm their dates, resort and names for the tree box if you have not done it already. :santa:
thanks!

I too sent my pm yesterday...plz let me know if you received it, under my private messages nothing shows up and I sent it again today to you not sure what is going on :confused3

IF you have a green confirmed behind your dis name, that means you do not have to pm me to confirm, you already did. :goodvibes

I just wanted to say that this is an awsome idea! The whole DVC family sharing with each other! It is awsome. I also saw on the travel channel Christmas at WDW special that you can buy a personal tree with toys and things on it, and WDW will ship it home for you at the end of the holidays!
Happy Halloween! Have a yummy Thanksgiving, and of course---

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

:hippie:

We will be at BCV December 11 - 15 and would like to get in on the tree sharing! Please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks,
Monica

wdwstar,
what a great thing you are doing (and thanks to all the people who have donated trees)!!! I have sent you a pm but am not sure it went through. If you didn't receive it please let me know.My husband and I are staying at SSR December 1 - 8th for our first trip home. I would love to surprise him with a tree. Thanks again.

Maribell

I hope it's not to late to join in. It will be our first time and I know the kids will love it (and a nice surprise for DH).

Our family will be at SSR, 12/8-12/15.

Wow! I think we're getting in under the wire here...

We'll be down from Nov 19 - Dec 4th. Although we're resort hopping, we'll be ending at BCV so I would like to sign up for a BCV tree.

We plan to head over to Target the week we get there to pick up the tree, lights, etc for our room and would love to leave it for other families to enjoy when we head home.

So if there is still an opening, I'd like to volunteer to donate a BCV tree.

looking for ellynosh , i am not sure if i misspelled your name, i cant send you a pm, i need you to confirm your dates/resort and your first/last name for the tree box, please pm.

PLease keep in mind your Tree # and your dates listed on the tree list. We want everyone to get the tree on their dates listed.

IF you are the last family on the list you will have to ship the tree back to owner. There will be an return address label and a donation envelope inside the tree box to help with shipping the tree. If there is money left over in the envelope please mail the money back to the owner of the tree to help with the shipping the tree down to the resort.:santa:

WDWSTAR...what are the little gifts? How do we know how many to get? Can someone who has done this tell me more?

WDWSTAR...what are the little gifts? How do we know how many to get? Can someone who has done this tell me more?

In past years, we have brought ornaments which represent our part of the country for each family receiving the tree after us. Unfortunately, those who get the tree first usually miss out on the fun.

In past years, we have brought ornaments which represent our part of the country for each family receiving the tree after us. Unfortunately, those who get the tree first usually miss out on the fun.

Good to read! This is my first year tree sharing, so I didn't know that. Time to go shopping! :yay:

wdwstar - i am unable to do a PM, tried to respond to you - get an error of not posting enough on the board, go figure.

bwv 28 dec in, 30 dec out. i;ll try to do another pM with my name, stand by.

For those of you that have done this before any idea about how much it would cost to mail a possibly 4 foot decorated tree?

Sounds like it could get a little expensive:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter