11/22 UPDATEd LIST & CHECK 1st post , Our 5th year of sharing DVC Christmas Tree,

My family and I would love sharing a tree - we arrive BWV 28 Dec and check out 30 Dec. Is there anything left for those dates??

wheels i do have those dates available, since you will be the last family on the list, you will have to ship the tree back to the owner using the donations inside the tree box to help with the shipping. let me know if this will work for you.;)

JLPooh, i only have 3 trees at SSR and two trees i have families during your dates, i have one tree, the family is picking up the tree on dec. 2nd.
i could put you down for that tree for the dates of nov. 30- dec.2. the tree must be back to bell service by 11am on dec. 2nd for the next family. if you would like to take these dates let me know.

:santa:
the rest of the dvc families on the tree lists, i need you to pm me with your first and last names, confirm your resort and dates for the trees box and for bell service to release the tree to you. do not post your name on the thread.:santa:

Thanks for letting me know wdwstar- for now can you please put me on a waitlist for SSR just in case someone donates a fourth tree, and keep me in mind if a tree becomes available during that time. Thanks

JLPooh, you are on the waitlist for ssr nov. 30th -dec. 2nd. i will pm you if your dates come available.:santa:

Yes, thanks very much, we'll ship it out. I assume there will be an address in the box????

Hi,

We have a complicated ressie because I am point short.

Dec 14-15 at POR then we spend 5 days at OKW.
Dec 16-21 OKW
Dec 21 POR

I would love to have a tree at OKW but see that there is already a waitlist. I have a huge 7 ft tree I can donate but it is heavy and big. I can't see that shipping it is cost effective and I don't have decorations for it yet.

Please let me know if another tree is scheduled for OKW or waitlist us please.

Thanks, April

We found some ornaments for our tree families! We were in the Smokies, and also listened to the Candlelight Processional on the way home...we're getting some Christmas spirit here!

Bobbi:santa:

Thank you to wdwstar and Ceejay13 for donating tree number 4 at the BWV! We are celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary and my DHs birthday (I won't tell ya how many years--LOL), and this will help make those occasions even more wonderful and special.
Holiday hugs being sent to the two of you.

wdwstar....
We will be at SSR between Nov 20th and Nov 23rd, and we would love to participate. It appears that no one is signed up for these times. Is this too early? It's Thanksgiving week. Let us know. Thanks in advance.

We will be "welcomed home" for our first trip as DVC members! We are currently booked at SSR from Dec 18th-24th and wondering if there is any tree availability? I would love to surprise my family with this!

We will be at SSR from 12/18-12/24 and would love to share... I see there is a waiting list. If a spot comes available I would love to do it!

Any available tree SSR Dec 2-9? DGS would love this!! and so would I

We'll be at OKW from 12/23 to 29, and the kids would love to have a Christmas tree in our unit. Can we be added to the OKW list? Thanks!

I would love to do this. We will be at BWV Dec 2-7th. Let me know! Thanks!

WOW, thank you for all the Pm's and posts, i will get to each and everyone's
request this afternoon. Sorry, i was on the magic cruise & wdw and just returned last night. I am looking forward in getting everyone on the tree list !

I also want to brag about the "Owners Locker" thank you so much John & Brian for making my trip "Magical" ! I have been so busy with the tree list, working, unfortunate events, and getting things together for our trip that i ran out of time to email "Owners Locker" my arrival dates until the night before we left. When we arrived at BWV for one night before our Cruise, there was our "Owners Locker" waiting for us ! Thank Goodness, when we unpacked the locker, i realized all the things i forgot to bring for our trip and
our "Owners Locker" saved us time and money, that we didnt have to run out and purchase the items that i forgot to pack. THANK YOU, Owners Locker !:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!