10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Angie should get a few googley's :sail: for getting the last post on the thread. Anyone else agree? :flower3:

No offense to Angie, but how so? :confused3

Becky posted after Angie and before I came on to state that I started the new thread. Cass and Becky both posted after me, but before the thread was closed, with Becky being the post right before the Mod (I wouldn't give it to a Mod, but that would be funny. :rotfl: I think they'd win the game though. ;) ).

Then there is the discussion regarding whether the post needs to be at 3,750 per the rules.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post today to say we are having a great time! The crowds are not that bad (manageable with Fastpass) and it is hot (we are in Florida, afterall). We met up with my sister andher family last night and had a blast riding the rides at MK. Her girls are so cute and it was wonderful to see Disney through their eyes (they are all first timers--DSis and DBIL, too)....

Kidani Village is AWESOME!!! If I get to log on later, I'll try to post pics, but for now, I have to think about getting moving. We are headed to TL today!:cool1:

Welcome to any new cruisers out there!!:goodvibes

Great to hear from you Paige. Glad to hear you're having a good time. Can't wait to see the pics. :thumbsup2

Had a great day riding through Southeastern New Hampshire. It was like a roller coaster ride. Weather was great except for 10 minutes of rain. Hope today will hold out for us too. More riding. Don't know where we are going yet. I go with the flow. :confused3 Di

Had a great day riding through Southeastern New Hampshire. It was like a roller coaster ride. Weather was great except for 10 minutes of rain. Hope today will hold out for us too. More riding. Don't know where we are going yet. I go with the flow. :confused3 Di

Are you pushing West soon Di? When will you guys be in OH?

Good morning all, thanks Jeff for the link.

Paige, have a great time can't wait to see pictures.

have a great day all.

Morning all :wave:

Cass: Great pics of Kira. Thanks for the fix. :cutie: I loved the family picture too. :hug:

Joanne: Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Our actual anniversary is June 14th, but we went away the weekend before just because it worked better with our busy weekends.

I think Angie should get a few googley's :sail: for getting the last post on the thread. Anyone else agree? :flower3:

June 14th was also Dan's parents' anniversary. Small world!

N

found the new thread.......lol.......lurking as usual.....have a great day!!

No offense to Angie, but how so? :confused3

Becky posted after Angie and before I came on to state that I started the new thread. Cass and Becky both posted after me, but before the thread was closed, with Becky being the post right before the Mod (I wouldn't give it to a Mod, but that would be funny. :rotfl: I think they'd win the game though. ;) ).

Then there is the discussion regarding whether the post needs to be at 3,750 per the rules.

Yeah.... I wasn't the last one on the thread - but thanks for the offer of a googly!!! :angel:
I was the first person after Cass on the new thread, but that's nothing special!

Oops - sorry about post above - not FO (don't know WHAT is wrong with me this morning!!)

Good morning everyone! It's a rainy, yucky day here in Virginia this morning. Have a KILLER sinus headache:sick:, but hopefully will disappear soon. I started on Weight Watchers today and will not STOP until the cruise. I am DETERMINED to get some weight off. I don't have a particular number in my head - to hit before the cruise, but my goal is to be comfortable getting my picture taken since memories are the most important souvenir of the cruise.

Told DH all about the "Fish Extenders" and DIS Tag - he looked at me cross-eyed and was like..."This is our first cruise - do you REALLY want to do this??" I told him I've been waiting 15 years to go on a cruise (and don't know WHEN the next one will be) and I'm doing this one up BIG, by-golly!!)".:woohoo: Then he said he wants to make one ourselves - anyone have a pattern?? Becca (8 year old DD) is REALLY excited about the DIS tag - getting stuff everyday is exciting to her!

Well - better do SOME semblance of work today - my boss just put in her 2 weeks notice and I need to suck her brain dry to get all her knowledge out before she leaves (very sad she's leaving as she is an AWESOME boss!!):(

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post today to say we are having a great time! The crowds are not that bad (manageable with Fastpass) and it is hot (we are in Florida, afterall). We met up with my sister andher family last night and had a blast riding the rides at MK. Her girls are so cute and it was wonderful to see Disney through their eyes (they are all first timers--DSis and DBIL, too)....

Kidani Village is AWESOME!!! If I get to log on later, I'll try to post pics, but for now, I have to think about getting moving. We are headed to TL today!:cool1:

Can't wait to see pictures of Kidani Village!! But have fun and stay cool down in the hot Florida sun. Ride Soarin' for me (my favorite at Epcot):yay:

Good morning everyone. We had a really long weekend, so I am taking the day off today.

Thanks for the breadcrumbs Jeff. Did I miss anything over the last 3 days?

Yeah.... I wasn't the last one on the thread - but thanks for the offer of a googly!!! :angel:
I was the first person after Cass on the new thread, but that's nothing special!

Actually you were the first one on after me, so you beat Cass.

You can have a few of my :sail: though if you want. My DW will just put them out at the rummage sale anyways. :rotfl2: (kinda like the kids throwing out the AT&T rollover minutes)

Is anyone else finding it takes ridicuously long to get into their pm's? :confused3

Everything about the DIS takes a loooong time now :sad2:

Good to hear from you Paige. Glad you are having fun!!! :goodvibes

Actually you were the first one on after me, so you beat Cass.

You can have a few of my :sail: though if you want. My DW will just put them out at the rummage sale anyways. :rotfl2: (kinda like the kids throwing out the AT&T rollover minutes)

LOL about the Rollover AT&T minutes - those are brilliant commercials!

I am supposed to be working now, but I am in the process of designing my "fish extender". There are some really cute ones online on ebay but DH wants to make it ourselves - so we can personalize it more. Now, my sewing skills aren't fantastic, but I figure I can do a decent job on it. Now, I just need a pattern... (since I am not creative enough to go it alone!):sunny:

Angie, about fish extenders...here is a thread where someone talks about how to make one yourself....

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1690450&highlight=fish+extender+pattern

Hope that helps :thumbsup2

Just remember, you don't need a FE in order to play the Dis Tag game :goodvibes

Thanks for the link, Cass!! I will definitely use it.

We want to make the most out of our cruising experience, so we are going all out on the "extra" stuff. Just make each thing a little more special!:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter