1-26-13 Magical Western Caribbean

Hope everyone had a great Christmas yesterday! Just letting everyone know the deadline to sign up for the FE is today. I will be emailing everyone tomorrow a copy of this list so far. I will then be emailing one new one out every week until the cruise is here in case of room changes or getting new room assignments. Talk to you all soon! :)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas yesterday! Just letting everyone know the deadline to sign up for the FE is today. I will be emailing everyone tomorrow a copy of this list so far. I will then be emailing one new one out every week until the cruise is here in case of room changes or getting new room assignments. Talk to you all soon! :)

You got my sign up one or two pages ago, right? Let me know what other info you need. I don't have a room assignment yet. :goodvibes

I just sent it out now, if for some reason someone doesn't get it email me and I will resend it to you.:)

Hi~
We booked our cruise a long time ago, but I am just now starting to research and learn the in's and out's about our cruise!! We are so excited - it will be our first. We have 2 boys - 11 and 8 and a daughter who is 6. Any chance we could jump in the FE fun or will it mess up all the numbers???

Thanks~
Jenn

Any chance of getting added to the FE list for the 1/26 sailing of the Magic out of Galveston? I thought I signed up for it months ago when I inquired about it on the board but when I saw that you had sent an email out and I didnt' recieve it, I realized I didn't sign up. It's our first cruise with me, my husband and two daughters 15 & 12. Thanks... I tried to PM you but I haven't posted enough.

I don't think I will add anybody else, as I know a few people already feel our list is a bit big. I know many have gifts had already been planned and started, and some people may not be able to accommodate to late comers. Sorry, but I do hope you have fun on your cruise! :)

I completely understand...next cruise I'll make sure to sign up on time. Hope everyone has fun!!

Please bear with me as I try to get to 10 posts..I'm trying to message someone and it won't let me until I have 10 posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter