1-26-13 Magical Western Caribbean

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by belle07, Sep 12, 2012.

1. ZoneOrr

ZoneOrr Mouseketeer

Hi everyone!!! We just booked today. We start cruising on jan 12, then jan 18, and finish with jan 26. Sooo excited !!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TXDisneyFreak

TXDisneyFreak Earning My Ears

It was found online. There was a Moms Panel answer.

4. BinkleyVS

BinkleyVS Earning My Ears

FYI: Just got an email from DCL titled "Some Helpful Information..." In the email, it states there will be NO formal night on the cruise.

5. TXDisneyFreak

TXDisneyFreak Earning My Ears

So, I got that too, and then called to check. She looked up the exact cruise, and I was told that Sunday (2nd night) was Formal night. Pirate night was 4th night on Tuesday, and that the Semi-formal night was on the 5th night (Wednesday).

6. BinkleyVS

What to believe? I'll be on the safe side and plan for formal and semi-formal. At least until we hear back from folks who go on the six night cruises. Thanks!

7. 4welches

4welches Earning My Ears

I'm the kind of person who loves to know all the details, hopefully we can get it figured out for sure!!

8. 4welches

4welches Earning My Ears

Does anyone know when the first 6 night sailing out of Galveston is?

9. BinkleyVS

I believe the first sailing leaves the 15th of December. So, this Saturday. We know a family who will be on it.

10. belle07

belle07 Mouseketeer

If you would like to join the FE, just message or email me your info. Deadline to sign up is the 26th. Thanks!

11. violetmonarch

violetmonarch Mouseketeer

FWIW, I would think that since the emails are just automatically sent to us, AND since formal night seems to be a standard that people have come to expect out of cruises, it should be good just to pack the formal outfit anyway. :thumbsup2

12. MYo135

MYo135 Earning My Ears

Howdy y'all. Headed south on the 1/26 and cannot wait to blow the kids minds! We are frequent travelers (4yo has been to Scotland, Bolivia, etc) but this is everybody's first cruise! She thinks vacation=airplane, and we are in Houston so...Haven't told her or her 2yo lil sis but you better believe their eyes lit up at the mention of "meeting Belle". My wife and I wish everyone an amazing trip with pure sunshine and memories to last your lifetime.

-Marc.

13. violetmonarch

YAY! Can't wait to see you there! :beach: Can you believe its only a few weeks away?!?! My kids and I are already packed lOl! :cheer2:

14. medicpyro

medicpyro Earning My Ears

What info do you need? I am having problems messaging you or emailing you as I do not have enough posts on the site yet.

15. medicpyro

I am intereste in getting involved with the FE. my wife and daughter are pretty excited about it. How do we get involved with it. Thanks. the site will not let me message or email you as i do not have enough posts yet. is there an alternate way to get you my info. I can send you my email info if that will help.

16. violetmonarch

Belle07...do we have a soft number of who will be participating in the 1/26/12 Magic FE?

17. medicpyro

18. medicpyro

My daughter keeps reminding me every day the cruise is coming.

19. medicpyro

Does anybody have any tips for sailing on disney. We have done carnival an NCL in the past. Wondering about differences.

20. medicpyro

I work in the pyrotechnic field. Does anybody know if they offer a behind the scenes view of the fireworks?

21. medicpyro

Sorry about all the single posts. I need to get to 10 so I can send messages.