1-26-13 Magical Western Caribbean

We will be on an upcoming 6 nt from Gal. and cannot wait! Can someone please let me know what movies are showing? Thank you.

From what I remember, they played Chimpanzee, Lincoln, Finding Nemo 3D, Brave 3D,Wreck it Ralph 3D, Frankenweenie 3D, Avengers 3D..there may be a few more but those are the ones I remember played in the Buena Vista Theatre.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the wonderful gifts we received in our fe! We got spoiled! Thank you! Thank you! We loved the cruise and can't wait until we get to do it again.

Gosh.. Is it really only a week since we all have left the Magic? Seems like forever! After it being my first cruise, I'm now addicted and want to go back! After showing pictures to my folks, now they want to go! LoL

I was on this cruise, Pirate night I dressed as a pirate, big wig and the theatrical scar on my right cheek. Black out fit, lots of jewelry.

This was the first time I used the theatrical putty and latex at a party but I did not get a picture of myself. About 50 or 60 other people did. Please get in touch with me if you can send me a copy of your picture of me. Thank you in advance!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter