1-26-13 Magical Western Caribbean

What about the roaming gnome? I'm interested, but I've never participated in one before. Do we create another list for that too? Does anyone know where to get the graphic to make the magnet?

Thanks!
Crystal

What about the roaming gnome? I'm interested, but I've never participated in one before. Do we create another list for that too? Does anyone know where to get the graphic to make the magnet?

Thanks!
Crystal

I haven't participated in that either, so I have no clue. I haven't heard of it. :)

Hi all! We just booked our cruise. This is our second Disney cruse. DH did not want to do the last one. Our friends talked him into it and he loved it. Our daughters are 6 and 7. We are not telling them until Christmas. Hope I don't slip and tell them! Looking forward to participating in the FE this time. Anybody else have kids the same ages as ours?

We are taking our grandson who will be 6 in May. He has a brother who is 9 but because of his school schedule will not be able to join us on this cruise.

My son will be 6 in March and our group will have two more 5 year olds (one girl and another boy). There will also be two 2 year olds and a three year old (girls).

Does anyone know if there will be a tea party on our cruise?

Spur of the moment decision based on the KSF. 2nd DC for us, the girls at 4 and 7 loved it.

On a side note my wife and I would like to Scuba in Cozumel that day - anyone else intersted? We would like 2 more divers to get a private boat company chartered to customize to the cruise times and go to the better southern reefs. Advanced divers preferred.

pirate:

We're Disney fans but not big DIS board users. However, I love reading everyone's reports and really get a kick out of planning as well as participating in Disney trips. We'll be on this cruise as well. It'll be our second. Our first was a prize we won from Coke - a four night cruise on the Dream this year. We have a 14yo son, a 12yo son and a 7yo daughter. Since I'm a bit of a newbie to the boards and all the shorthand, what exactly is the FE? I think it's something we'd be interested in participating in, but I need to know more. Is there a FAQ or something here on the boards that explains it? Thanks in advance!

We're Disney fans but not big DIS board users. However, I love reading everyone's reports and really get a kick out of planning as well as participating in Disney trips. We'll be on this cruise as well. It'll be our second. Our first was a prize we won from Coke - a four night cruise on the Dream this year. We have a 14yo son, a 12yo son and a 7yo daughter. Since I'm a bit of a newbie to the boards and all the shorthand, what exactly is the FE? I think it's something we'd be interested in participating in, but I need to know more. Is there a FAQ or something here on the boards that explains it? Thanks in advance!

Here is a link to a good explanation of the FE. If you decide to join, email or pm me on here. Thanks!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3007814&highlight=what+is+fe+

Here is a link for an explanation of the FE. If you decide to sign up PM me or email me your info. Thanks!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3007814&highlight=what+is+fe+

I can't send messages yet because I haven't made enough posts. So, to help that along, here's another post. How many folks are signed up for the FE for this cruise so far?

So, with eleven cabins, do we make gifts for each person in each cabin? Or one gift per cabin? A gift for each day? Just want to make sure I'm following the expected behavior.

Its up to you, some people do a gift per person, some do a whole cabin gift, some give once for the whole trip, others do it every day. On our last cruise I did a gift a gift per person. I plan on closing the FE list on December 26th to give people enough time to get their stuff together.

Hello! I am taking my mother and my two kids on our very FIRST cruise EVER, and really this is our first trip anywhere really. I am finding out that there is so much more ti understand than I originally thought. Finding out about the FE took a while, and now that I sort of understand, I think it's a great idea. Any help and information or tips or links for anything relating to this trip will be greatly appreciated. Call me green! lOl! Btw: nice to meet you all :wave2:

:welcome: Nice to meet you too!

Good to meet you too! :wave2: I look forward to participating in the FE and I just was curious about gifting to adults. Are we to include them or is this just for kids? Or is it just at our discretion? :confused: Thanks for the information! :)

Good to meet you too! :wave2: I look forward to participating in the FE and I just was curious about gifting to adults. Are we to include them or is this just for kids? Or is it just at our discretion? :confused: Thanks for the information! :)

FE is for everyone, as there a few cabins without kids me being one lol. The way I have done it, I like to give everyone individually. But you can do that or a whole cabin gift. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter