1-26-13 Magical Western Caribbean

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by belle07, Sep 12, 2012.

1. belle07

belle07 Mouseketeer

Happy Halloween everyone!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TXDisneyFreak

TXDisneyFreak Earning My Ears

What about the roaming gnome? I'm interested, but I've never participated in one before. Do we create another list for that too? Does anyone know where to get the graphic to make the magnet?

Thanks!
    Crystal

4. belle07

belle07 Mouseketeer

I haven't participated in that either, so I have no clue. I haven't heard of it. :)

5. mommaruns

mommaruns Earning My Ears

Hi all! We just booked our cruise. This is our second Disney cruse. DH did not want to do the last one. Our friends talked him into it and he loved it. Our daughters are 6 and 7. We are not telling them until Christmas. Hope I don't slip and tell them! Looking forward to participating in the FE this time. Anybody else have kids the same ages as ours?

6. 4everluvDisney

4everluvDisney DIS Veteran

We are taking our grandson who will be 6 in May. He has a brother who is 9 but because of his school schedule will not be able to join us on this cruise.

7. LizJ

LizJ Earning My Ears

My son will be 6 in March and our group will have two more 5 year olds (one girl and another boy). There will also be two 2 year olds and a three year old (girls).

Does anyone know if there will be a tea party on our cruise?

8. Docklobster

Docklobster Earning My Ears

Spur of the moment decision based on the KSF. 2nd DC for us, the girls at 4 and 7 loved it.

On a side note my wife and I would like to Scuba in Cozumel that day - anyone else intersted? We would like 2 more divers to get a private boat company chartered to customize to the cruise times and go to the better southern reefs. Advanced divers preferred.

pirate:

9. BinkleyVS

BinkleyVS Earning My Ears

We're Disney fans but not big DIS board users. However, I love reading everyone's reports and really get a kick out of planning as well as participating in Disney trips. We'll be on this cruise as well. It'll be our second. Our first was a prize we won from Coke - a four night cruise on the Dream this year. We have a 14yo son, a 12yo son and a 7yo daughter. Since I'm a bit of a newbie to the boards and all the shorthand, what exactly is the FE? I think it's something we'd be interested in participating in, but I need to know more. Is there a FAQ or something here on the boards that explains it? Thanks in advance!

10. belle07

belle07 Mouseketeer

Here is a link to a good explanation of the FE. If you decide to join, email or pm me on here. Thanks!
    http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3007814&highlight=what+is+fe+

11. belle07

belle07 Mouseketeer

Here is a link for an explanation of the FE. If you decide to sign up PM me or email me your info. Thanks!
    http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3007814&highlight=what+is+fe+

12. BinkleyVS

I can't send messages yet because I haven't made enough posts. So, to help that along, here's another post. How many folks are signed up for the FE for this cruise so far?

13. belle07

belle07 Mouseketeer

All together there are 11 cabins total.

14. BinkleyVS

So, with eleven cabins, do we make gifts for each person in each cabin? Or one gift per cabin? A gift for each day? Just want to make sure I'm following the expected behavior.

15. belle07

belle07 Mouseketeer

Its up to you, some people do a gift per person, some do a whole cabin gift, some give once for the whole trip, others do it every day. On our last cruise I did a gift a gift per person. I plan on closing the FE list on December 26th to give people enough time to get their stuff together.

16. violetmonarch

violetmonarch Mouseketeer

Hello! I am taking my mother and my two kids on our very FIRST cruise EVER, and really this is our first trip anywhere really. I am finding out that there is so much more ti understand than I originally thought. Finding out about the FE took a while, and now that I sort of understand, I think it's a great idea. Any help and information or tips or links for anything relating to this trip will be greatly appreciated. Call me green! lOl! Btw: nice to meet you all :wave2:

17. belle07

belle07 Mouseketeer

:welcome: Nice to meet you too!

18. violetmonarch

violetmonarch Mouseketeer

Good to meet you too! :wave2: I look forward to participating in the FE and I just was curious about gifting to adults. Are we to include them or is this just for kids? Or is it just at our discretion? :confused: Thanks for the information! :)

[​IMG]

19. belle07

belle07 Mouseketeer

FE is for everyone, as there a few cabins without kids me being one lol. The way I have done it, I like to give everyone individually. But you can do that or a whole cabin gift. :)

20. Docklobster

Docklobster Earning My Ears

When are the GTY room numbers assigned. We would like to do the FE but don't know our number.

21. belle07

belle07 Mouseketeer

It could be anytime between now and a couple days before the cruise.