ª"˜˜ª¤.¸Official Team August 2013 Thread!¸.¤ª˜˜"ª&#9733

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I see it, I see it! I had been checking all morning, but figured it wouldn't happen today. Thanks for letting us know, I am so excited to get started planning for real!!

No problem! :thumbsup2. So excited that it is really getting closer!

Oooh, yay! I checked earlier and they were still through July. I'm going to go look them up right now!! ::yes::

:thumbsup2. Happy planning!

Now for ADRs!

Waaaah, I can't see them! :headache: The Disney website is just spinning. Oh well, guess after waiting all this time I can wait one more day (hopefully it won't take much longer than that, though!). Are they posted anywhere else that I can look them up? I'm ready to update my spreadsheet! :hyper:

Waaaah, I can't see them! :headache: The Disney website is just spinning. Oh well, guess after waiting all this time I can wait one more day (hopefully it won't take much longer than that, though!). Are they posted anywhere else that I can look them up? I'm ready to update my spreadsheet! :hyper:

Park hours

Thanks anjalee6!!
I've never seen the park hours in this format, but this will certainly work! Yay!

So we are a family of 4, 2 kids, 2 adults booked August 25-September 1 at Port Orleans Riverside! I got a pin code which was awesome!

Please add me too. Finally decided and booked Caribbean beach Aug 16-22. All 13 of us . Now I have some serious planning to do to keep this trip from falling apart.

So many pages to read....so I'll just jump in.

Last night I put a deposit on our August trip. We'll be there the 11th to the 16th at AoA Cars Suites. We'll be driving from Northern New York, with a quick stop in Virginia Beach for a night, then after our week at the World we'll be stopping into St Petersburg to visit some of my wife's family.

The first day we're going to hit AK so we can hit Kilimanjaro Safari.

So yeah...that's about it for now.

I have my spreadsheets going too! As I wait for the August dates to be released ( our trip is 7/30-8/7@ Yacht club) I have several outlines of itineraries planned out based on several different scenarios of scheduling. Now with the my magic+ out there it makes my planning either easier ( we can plan a little more down time if we can use it) or more stressful if we can't. ADR date only 17 days away!

Hi Sarah,

I just sent you a fb request with e-mail kitkat... Also, we have changed our dates to: 8/17 - 8/24 at POR as we decided not to do a cruise this year. Thanks so much for doing this thread and the fb page. I love the planning!

So we are a family of 4, 2 kids, 2 adults booked August 25-September 1 at Port Orleans Riverside! I got a pin code which was awesome!

Everyone added and updated :goodvibes

The park hours are always posted first on the Disney Travel Agent website that was linked in another post. The full hours for August won't be updated on the official Disney website for quite some time. Getting an early start on studying park hours is always so helpful!

So excited park hours are up! Now I can try to get organized and plan what we are going to do - yeah!!!

Woohoo! We just got a pin in the mail - saved us $70 on top of what we already saved using AAA. :thumbsup2
Thanks for posting the park hours!! It will give me something to do while waiting for the airfares to be posted. :goodvibes

Thanks anjalee6!!
I've never seen the park hours in this format, but this will certainly work! Yay!

Thank you so much for posting that link I was having a hard time with the new website and this was SOO HELPFUL!!! Thank YOU!!!

Thanks for the link, going to post that in the first thread!:goodvibes

WOW! I have to get to work and am running late, but I just had to post a HUGE thanks for the link!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy MK will be our first day!
-Loreli

Thanks for the calendar!! Stayed up too late doing some planning though

We booked the free dining bounceback last year and will be at CR from 8/18 to 8/24. I'm getting excited now that I can book our ADRs next month and start some of my planning. This will also be our first stay at CR, previously we've stayed at POP, OKW, CSR, AKL, BCV, YC and POR.

The park hours are always posted first on the Disney Travel Agent website that was linked in another post. The full hours for August won't be updated on the official Disney website for quite some time. Getting an early start on studying park hours is always so helpful!

I had no idea...thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter