ZBH nutz

huselton1

Earning My Ears
HI. Is there a point at which I should just give up on getting the ZBH discount? Anyone have past experience with getting one weeks after the code was released. Called right away but wasn't able to get one where we are booked at POFQ. Thanks to Disney vets for all their valuable info. KH

huselton1 said:
HI. Is there a point at which I should just give up on getting the ZBH discount? Anyone have past experience with getting one weeks after the code was released. Called right away but wasn't able to get one where we are booked at POFQ. Thanks to Disney vets for all their valuable info. KH

My parents just got it yesterday for Oct. They are staying at AS Sports...saved $400 off rack.

It was a discount general public Visa code released in Aug. Right now I think it is only available at value resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter