Zazzle question

FutureMrs.B

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. I was just wondering if any of you have used zazzle.com for either save the dates or wedding invite with pictures. I'm thinking of getting my save the dates from there and we added our pics on it but I was just wondering how the pictures come out. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you! :flower3:

I've used Zazzle for custom postage stamps and they came out great! I also tested a Save the Date magnet with them and was not super thrilled so ended up using CafePress for the magnets. They were fantastic! Hope this helps and happy planning! :goodvibes

Thanx! I was hoping to hear people's experience. If you don't mind me asking how come you didn't like the save the dates?

To be honest I don't remember specifically, it probably had more to do with the magnet and how it was put together that didn't look as nice to me, not the actual printing. Like I said before, the postage looks awesome from Zazzle. I just checked, it looks like you can order small quantities, like only 10, if you want to do a test first? I just ordered STD postcards (with a photo) for a friend from another online company called VistaPrint, I uploaded my own artwork though. I can let you know how those look when I see them in person!

Thnx that would be great! That's a good idea about doing a test run with zazzle as well. I'm going to look into it. Thank you for your help. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!