Zarina - Pirate Fairy Costume

I am desperately looking for a Zarina costume in 7/8 we are visiting disney for my daughters birthday and the first time my kids will be there (or on a plane) any suggestions?

I think I have a solution for you! :) I surprise my kids with costumes to wear at Disneyland every year we go during Halloween. I ordered my daughter's Zarina costume from the Disney Store online back when the movie came out. Because my daughter is 9 (average size) it will probably be a little short, but I thought that was the largest size it came in (I saw a 9/10 on line at the Disney store afterwards, but I'd already purchased the 7/8 and it seemed like it would be too much of a pain to do the exchange, etc.) She wears bike shorts under skirts all the time anyway, so I figured she'd just do that, even if the skirt was short.

*Anyway* (sorry for all the backstory), I'm going to give it to her when we go on the trip in mid-October, but we'll be back 10 days before Halloween. I could just wash it and send it to you. (We're in Northern CA too). Honestly, I know DD9 would be happy to make some other child's Halloween dream happen, and if it really runs small, I bet this DLR trip will be the only time it would fit her.

PM me if you want to email or talk and I'll give you my contact info. :dance3:

P.S. - I didn't buy wings, since I figured she would use her Tinkerbell wings--yeah, she's 9 but she *loves* everything Disney and doesn't feel at all too old for all the costumes--but it sounds like you already picked those up anyway.

P.P.S. - I have no idea why there is a red face at the top of this post. I could not make it go away!
Tanyaegangibson is your costume still available to sell. My dd6 is heartbroken i can't seem to find this zarina costume anywhere. Looked everywhere and have zero sewing abilities so that isn't an option. We are doing disney cruise in feb and wants it for pirate night. Nothing else we have found pleases her. Its zarina she wants and not the purple one.. I am from canada and willing to buy if still for sale..Thanks in advance

mumqueenbee, we also couldn't find a Zarina costume, and I ended up ordering one from an etsy seller. It's definitely more expensive, but it is gorgeous! It was the same style as this:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/108978627/classic-princess-short-tutu-dress?ref=shop_home_active_3

But with a dark brown bodice, silver lacing, and dark green and brown tutu. She did it for us custom. I bought DD a thin, ruffly white shirt to wear underneath and we had the Zarina wings already. Luckily you have plenty of time to order something.

Although, now that Halloween's over, may be worth checking ebay as well. Good luck!

Hi everyone!

I was able to sew the costume :cool1: and I'm soo proud of it!! I wasn't able to finish it before our Disneyland trip - actually I ended up sewing it the day before halloween as time crept up on me! No pattern, just winged it (pun intended :rotfl:). Thanks again everyone for the encouragement!

The fabric cost me around $7.00 and took me about 4 hours. Notions I already had lying around. Corset was made using stretch leatherette and I put grommets/elastic lacing in the front.

I bought her the wings from the Disney Store and it came with the headband.

Here it is! (I forgot to take a picture of her with the belt).
https://flic.kr/p/p1wLUZ

I know this post is old, but any of your DDs done with their Disney store Zarina costume. My DD is obsessed and we need a size 4 green dress! Kicking myself for not buying it at the Disney store a few months ago. Not in stock anywhere.

I've been on the hunt for the green Zarina dress as well. I can't believe how much they are going for online. Some of these prices are just crazy! Why is this costume so rare?

I know this is a old discussion but can anyone help I am looking for a 4T Zarina costume for my daughter for Halloween this year! She is obsessed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter