Youth Menu at the Be Our Guest

Just asked my daughter what she thought of the menu and she thought it looked/sounded good. Her favourite for looks was (obviously) the Mickey-shaped meatloaf. Her favourite from my description was the carved turkey sandwich. My daughter is 5.

Most kids I know get tired of the same thing over and over again. Out lf all my friends that have children and the friends of my children that have spent time at our home, only 2 have been picky eaters (one of those kids was a chicken tender only) kind of child. I remember one summer we went to so many ball games and cook-outs that my kids both.said they couldn't eat another hot dog or hamburger. So I love seeing the variety that BOG is offering up.

My 3 children would eat from the kids' or adult menu. They are 12, 11, 7. The food looks good to them. My youngest doesn't like fried food, so chicken nuggets and french fries are not interesting to her.

My kids would like most of those options. It wouldn't be a problem for our family. There have been restaurants we have avoided because the kid options wouldn't work. Parents with 'picky' eaters may need to bypass Be Our Guest.

I have probably the most picky eater in the world. What is one of the 2 things he will eat off any menu? Grilled Chicken. So we're good. :thumbsup2

I'm glad there is no mac and cheese or pizza on the menu. My other kid isn't that picky but she'll always order one of those if it's available. Now she will be forced to order the fish or steak or chicken that she would eat at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter