Yourride was great!

Kellyh123

DIS Veteran
We just returned from our trip to WDW. We had Yourride pick us up and the driver was wonderful. I can't remember his name. If anyone knows please let me know. He was an older gentleman with curly white hair. We are from Houston and he spent most of his life there. He was so friendly and kind. My children loved him. It was truly a great beginning and end to our trip!

I was just wondering how did you handled the tip. Did you split the tip and give half going and the other half coming back or did you give the driver everything when he picked you up?

Thanks in advance.

We've booked Your Ride for our October trip based on the positive feedback on this board and their great pricing! Thanks for posting!:D

I was just wondering how did you handled the tip. Did you split the tip and give half going and the other half coming back or did you give the driver everything when he picked you up?

Once we arrived at the Dolphin, we paid for the roundtrip fee, and then tipped for that leg of the trip.

When we were returned to the airport, we tipped again.
I think this is how most handle the tipping, as it's not a guarantee that you'll get the same driver twice.

We tipped $15 each way, and both drivers surely deserved it:)

Rabbit ==
Was surprised to see a response from you. I had read that you sold the company??!!??

K,P & J's Grandma..
Hi there guys.. Yes Im still hanging a round. Yes I did!! I sold to Thom and Bob.Tell every one that I said Hi.....Rabbit

http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter