Your ULTIMATE SURVIVAL GUIDE to Disney World at Christmas Time! UPDATE x2 10/21

The Christmas decorations were beautiful weren't they? I am glad to see a review from Wolgang's. It looks very good. We haven't ever gone there, but may now that it is on the dining plan. I hope that means it will be added to the tables in wonderland card. Great TR thus far....looking forward to the future updates. Oh, and I hope the college life is going good as well.

Yay for all things Christmas! Don't you just love it? Aww, brings back memories.

Earl is ALWAYS busy! Well, I take that back. It wasn't as crazy for dinner, but every time we go there for lunch (which is a lot) it's always busy. Busy where you gotta hunt for a table..I hate that. But it's so worth it...the food is yummy!

Wolfgang Puck looked good too! I love their pizza; never had anything else there though. When I went with my college roommate she got the mac and cheese and loved it!

Can't wait for more! :goodvibes

So far your 10/10 on your outfit choices! :lmao: I honestly love them! & Wolf Gang is by far my favorite meal outside of the parks! The portions are huge and delicious - and it doesn't hurt that it counts as a quick service point! :goodvibes

Awesome update Jess, the weather looks gorgeous for that time of year, and how exciting that all the christmas decorations were up:cool1:

Your food at WPE looks amazing! We've only eaten here once and unforunately it was a really bad experience. From everyone else's rave reviews though we may have to give it a try on our next trip.

I also had not gotten a chance to comment on your experience with switching schools. If you feel that you made the right decision, then you definitely did as spending four years in a school you are miserable at is definitely not a good thing. I went into university originially to get my bachelor's in biology as I really wanted to become a dolphin trainer, but alas it was not the course for me and I ended up switching second year and am much happier with my decision and will be graduating this semester. I'm happy for you that you chose to follow your dream, and I'm sure the theatre major will be a really rewarding experience for you :goodvibes

Oh my goodness!! That pizza looks INCREDIBLE! A cheese & pesto...wow!! I'll have to remember to try it next time!

You were there 6th December?? Why didn't I realise this before we went?! We were there until the 8th and had a (total spoiler) Dis Xmas Secret Santa meet on the 7th!

Yummmm WPE. Love that place. And the Pesto Pizza sounds devine. Will try the next time.

Awe I love :lovestruc how happy Woody and Buzz look in legos. That is some amazing Lego work.

I catch myself saying Frump now all the time. :cool2: So it must be a pretty cool saying.

It's so good! YUM. Yes you should definitely try it!
I know, aren't they precious? That really insanely good when you think about it.
And oh yay I'm so glad :rotfl: Frump is the perfect word for so many occasions.

That mac'n cheese looks amazing!

The 6th was Tuesday right? Im trying to remember what I was doing that day:laughing:

It was SO good! And yes, I believe it was! I wonder what you were doing haha. You'll have to see if any of our days matched up as the TR goes along!

That pizza and mac n' cheese looks so amazing!!!

Sadly, we are not planning to eat at WGP while we are in DTD... That's an OOP meal for us, and I am a tightwad - so it's EoS while we are there... Which I have heard good things about - so I am sure we won't starve.

Loved the update. :)

D~

Yes, I did just quote myself. LOL Only because the Dis has been weird today...

So, I reworked my #'s and going off what the girls and I would potentially order, the price difference is (wait for it....) a whopping $8 - yup... I think we are going to WGPE for lunch on our DTD day. :banana: Who could resist that yummy looking food? :rolleyes1

D~

You can't go wrong with EoS or WPE, but I think I like WPE a teenyyyy bit more. So YAY that's so exciting that you're going there!! I hope you enjoy it!

The Christmas decorations were beautiful weren't they? I am glad to see a review from Wolgang's. It looks very good. We haven't ever gone there, but may now that it is on the dining plan. I hope that means it will be added to the tables in wonderland card. Great TR thus far....looking forward to the future updates. Oh, and I hope the college life is going good as well.

Yes they were amazing! So beautiful.
It is really good! It's only a QS credit on the dining plan so you should definitely give it a try! I don't think they would add it to TiW because it is a quick service. But I want to say there are AP or DVC discounts there.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you're here! And thanks! I will keep you all updated on how college goes next semester!

Yay for all things Christmas! Don't you just love it? Aww, brings back memories.

Earl is ALWAYS busy! Well, I take that back. It wasn't as crazy for dinner, but every time we go there for lunch (which is a lot) it's always busy. Busy where you gotta hunt for a table..I hate that. But it's so worth it...the food is yummy!

Wolfgang Puck looked good too! I love their pizza; never had anything else there though. When I went with my college roommate she got the mac and cheese and loved it!

Can't wait for more! :goodvibes

It's so magical! I love it so much!
It really is busy like 95% of the time. The line moves fast but it's just a pain.
Mmm their pizza is great! I'm glad your roommate liked the mac and cheese too! I sure did!
Thanks for reading!

So far your 10/10 on your outfit choices! :lmao: I honestly love them! & Wolf Gang is by far my favorite meal outside of the parks! The portions are huge and delicious - and it doesn't hurt that it counts as a quick service point! :goodvibes

Aww thank you! :goodvibes That's so nice!
It's SUCH a good spot, isn't it? They do serve a lot of food! It's awesome. For a QS credit that's a great deal!

Awesome update Jess, the weather looks gorgeous for that time of year, and how exciting that all the christmas decorations were up:cool1:

Your food at WPE looks amazing! We've only eaten here once and unforunately it was a really bad experience. From everyone else's rave reviews though we may have to give it a try on our next trip.

I also had not gotten a chance to comment on your experience with switching schools. If you feel that you made the right decision, then you definitely did as spending four years in a school you are miserable at is definitely not a good thing. I went into university originially to get my bachelor's in biology as I really wanted to become a dolphin trainer, but alas it was not the course for me and I ended up switching second year and am much happier with my decision and will be graduating this semester. I'm happy for you that you chose to follow your dream, and I'm sure the theatre major will be a really rewarding experience for you :goodvibes

Thank you! Yeah the weather was perfect for the majority of the days I was there in December! You needed about every type of clothing within a short period of time, but it was great to wear sweatshirts one day and then shorts the next!
It was delicious! You should definitely try again and go back - I hope your experience goes better!
Thank you for all of the support! And I see it exactly that way, too. If I was going to be miserable for four years it wouldn't have been worth it! I'm glad that you ended up switching and you are happy with your decision! Things always find a way of working out! And thank you! I think it will too!

Oh my goodness!! That pizza looks INCREDIBLE! A cheese & pesto...wow!! I'll have to remember to try it next time!

It was SO good! Definitely give it a try!

You were there 6th December?? Why didn't I realise this before we went?! We were there until the 8th and had a (total spoiler) Dis Xmas Secret Santa meet on the 7th!

Yes I did! Probably because I didn't tell a soul. :laughing: Don't worry. And aww that's so fun! I hope you had a magical trip! :wizard:

Following along.
I was in Disney for Christmas a few years ago. It was awesome! We were in DAK on Christmas day and rode EE over and over. Had our xmas dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe :)

My GF and I are planning to go early Dec 2012. Can't wait :) :)

CHRISTMAS. :love: Disney decorates so well it's unbelievable, yet obviously believable because hello, it's Disney. YA KNOW?

YUM. Another thing to add to my 'next time' list... WOLFGANG PUCK EXPRESS PIZZA. :thumbsup2

Oh my... that meal looks AMAZING!!!!!! That pizza! That mac and cheese!!! :love: Ok, I'm totally drooling all over my computer!!! :laughing: I will definitely have to try WPE next time!!

I am also a huge fan of Christmas in WDW, but I haven't been able to get down there in over 8 years!!! :scared1: I need to get back for Christmas again! Those decorations are so beautiful! Definitely puts you in the Christmas spirit!! :goodvibes

I'm IN! I'm HERE!! And I'm LOVING IT!!! Shocker, I know :woohoo: I was so excited to start reading this TR, but as I read on and found that you went with your heart and switched colleges, I got that much more excited! Good for you, and wonderful for you that you have such a understanding and caring family to support you in your dreams :love: YOU GO, GIRL!!! We are hoping to take a short 4/5 day trip this year during the first week of December so I'm taking some serious notes! Thanks ahead of time, Jess :flower3:

Following along.
I was in Disney for Christmas a few years ago. It was awesome! We were in DAK on Christmas day and rode EE over and over. Had our xmas dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe :)

My GF and I are planning to go early Dec 2012. Can't wait :) :)

Yay thanks for being here!
Isn't it amazing!? Wow, that sounds like an awesome day! AK is the best way to avoid the crowds if you're going to be in a park on christmas day!
And aww yay! That sounds wonderful! I hope you guys have a magical trip! :wizard:

CHRISTMAS. :love: Disney decorates so well it's unbelievable, yet obviously believable because hello, it's Disney. YA KNOW?

YUM. Another thing to add to my 'next time' list... WOLFGANG PUCK EXPRESS PIZZA. :thumbsup2

Hahaha exactly!
And YUM you won't be disappointed! :goodvibes

Oh my... that meal looks AMAZING!!!!!! That pizza! That mac and cheese!!! :love: Ok, I'm totally drooling all over my computer!!! :laughing: I will definitely have to try WPE next time!!

I am also a huge fan of Christmas in WDW, but I haven't been able to get down there in over 8 years!!! :scared1: I need to get back for Christmas again! Those decorations are so beautiful! Definitely puts you in the Christmas spirit!! :goodvibes

It was SO GOOD! If you get to try it, I hope you enjoy your meal! It's amazing there!
Aww well you will need to go very soon! It's absolutely amazing down there at Christmastime! :lovestruc

I'm IN! I'm HERE!! And I'm LOVING IT!!! Shocker, I know :woohoo: I was so excited to start reading this TR, but as I read on and found that you went with your heart and switched colleges, I got that much more excited! Good for you, and wonderful for you that you have such a understanding and caring family to support you in your dreams :love: YOU GO, GIRL!!! We are hoping to take a short 4/5 day trip this year during the first week of December so I'm taking some serious notes! Thanks ahead of time, Jess :flower3:

HOORAY! Thanks for being here!
Aww thank you so much for the kind words! I hope it all works out! I'm moving in on Sunday and I already feel like this was SUCH a good decision!
Oh yay! Yes, this is the trip report for you, then! I have a short little early December trip in here for you early December travelers, and then we'll get to the hardcore Christmas week as time moves on! :laughing:
You're welcome! Thanks for reading!

Very excited to be reading this since I've always wanted to go to Disney at Christmas - maybe some year. I am looking forward to your photos which are always beautiful.

ohhh, love the little mermaid shirt!

And that mac n cheese looks SO good!

We waited in the long line for Earl of Sandwich. (twice!) It was just so good!

It was SO good! And yes, I believe it was! I wonder what you were doing haha. You'll have to see if any of our days matched up as the TR goes along!

I was at MK that day:cloud9: Actually, it was probably the only day of the trip I was not at DTD, since we were staying at SSR! :laughing:

Joining in. I really enjoyed reading your last TR. :)

Thank you so much! I'm glad you're here!

Very excited to be reading this since I've always wanted to go to Disney at Christmas - maybe some year. I am looking forward to your photos which are always beautiful.

Thank you! I'm glad you're here! And aww thanks! I have a couple thousand photos (which I really need to sort through hahaha) so there are plenty to come!

ohhh, love the little mermaid shirt!

And that mac n cheese looks SO good!

We waited in the long line for Earl of Sandwich. (twice!) It was just so good!

Thank you!
Oh my gosh it was!! YUM!
I know, it really is delicious! Don't worry - we went there at some point during this month! Haha I love it too much!

I was at MK that day:cloud9: Actually, it was probably the only day of the trip I was not at DTD, since we were staying at SSR! :laughing:

Were you? Haha that's funny. Of course I would be in DTD on the day you weren't there!

Ok, I'm in! I could use a Good Christmas TR about now. :thumbsup2

Aww yay well then this is perfect for you! Thanks for being here!

just finished your last trip report, so now I can start to enjoy this one!

Yay! I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for being here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter