Your next World Showcase would be...

What would your fantasy World Showcase be???

• Something tropical(Jamaica,Carribean,etc)

• Desert-like(Egypt or something like that)

• African(South Africa or around that part)

• Another European country

• Another Asian/Oriental country

• Something like India, Tanzunia, Australia, etc

• None of these options. I like WS just the way it is

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for India. I'm very interested in the culture, and I think it would be cool to see how Disney pulls it off. I'm lucky enough to be travelling to India over the summer, so I'll be able to see what it's really like.

but i find it unlikely that Russia would be interested - they HATE america so i can't see them wanting to drop all that money in america..

Morocco hates America too. Not only that, but their ruling body keeps trying to find a way out of the deal with Disney. But they're still part of the showcase.

Morocco hates America too. Not only that, but their ruling body keeps trying to find a way out of the deal with Disney. But they're still part of the showcase.

i've never read up on the history of how each different country originally became involved....the politics of it probably is pretty interesting...

Other than the issue of sponsorship/cooperation with the country, Iraq could be great. They could choose from Babylonian, Gilgamesh, Islamic Baghdad (Arabian Nights) and other eras for attractions.

The problem would be that it could detract from Morocco; I wouldn't want that since I love eating at Marrakesh.

I vote Greece, the food would be a another great addition, and think of the possibilities on the architecture.

In the "India, Tanzunia, Australia, etc" choice, my vote is for India. Odd grouping, since those countries have no relation to each other.

Egypt\Greece. Either of those two, IMO, would have so much to offer as far as attractions and architecture.

Russia.

The fountains at The Summer Palace (Peterhof) are amazing. St. Basil's Cathedral...

Vodka!

there is yummy street food in Russia Plmeni, piroshki, shasklek, etc.

Vodka!

Maybe a wax dead Lenin on display (lol)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter