• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your must go to restaurant in disney world

I think I'm going to have to try boma with all these likes it has to be good!

We went to "Boma" for the 1st time in November--- Its now my DD7 fave restaurant (not just in WDW !!!)

The kid's section alone was worth it !!!

This trip (Feb) we are doing both the bfast and the dinner---

Its amazing !!!

I would say BOG, I am craving the steak and pomme frites and especially craving the garlic mayo they put with the fries, I can't get it out of my mind! I wish I had the recipe.
-I find most of the meals at WDW medicore but I would say the little seafood basket at 1900 Park Fare with shrimp, mussels and corn and the cob, the bread at any of the restaurants and the bananas foster I had at CP 2 years back.

I would say BOG, I am craving the steak and pomme frites and especially craving the garlic mayo they put with the fries, I can't get it out of my mind! I wish I had the recipe.
-I find most of the meals at WDW medicore but I would say the little seafood basket at 1900 Park Fare with shrimp, mussels and corn and the cob, the bread at any of the restaurants and the bananas foster I had at CP 2 years back.

YUMMM isn't that dinner meal at BOG great?!?!? We were told by the lunch manager (we know him) that the mayo is actually black truffle mayo. I could eat that mayo with a spoon lol

Love, love, love California Grill!!
Great ambiance, Spectacular views and the best place to watch the fireworks, on the North observation deck!! I love how they pipe in the music from Wishes!!
pixiedust:pixiedust:

Le Cellier has always been our fave. But now that they've raised prices I have to settle for the little portions at Food & Wine.

Garden Grill is the only place I would absolutely cry if I couldn't get a table but Narcoosees is amazing and we also love Sci-fi :)

We have so many we love but for different reasons. We usually do Coral Reef because we love the restaurant the food we have never had a miss so we really like it so we do this one every trip. We do Chef Mickey's always because my kids LOVE it we rotate breakfast and dinner but always go. We always do Via Napoli as well because we LOVE :lovestruc the pizza. Tony's is another one we go to pretty much every trip because I love the shrimp scampi. 'Ohana (dinner) is now a must every trip along with Kona because we love the steak there. Be Our guest has become a newer favorite since it opened we have done 2 meals there per trip since it opened this upcoming trip will be the first we are only going once. The Wave is another one we go to frequently while we like the food it is more because we stay at BLT and it is easy to get to. Another of my families Favs is Whispering Canyon Café but we prefer breakfast there. We try to do as many character meals as we can but I always try to book breakfast at the character meals except Chef Mickey's. Another MUST for us is Teppan Edo we just LOVE it there. Our families plan is always at least two table service meals a day so we hit a lot. We either use TIW or DXDDP depending on the trip so we have pretty much hit all the restaurants except signature because with my kids (7 and 6) I just feel signatures can wait until they are older we go for where we enjoy and the kids will enjoy. We just LOVE going to Disney and really LOVE our TS restaurants! But if I had to choose a counter service location we like Flame Tree, Contemp Café and we enjoy Mara as well and we enjoyed Be Our Guest as well at Lunch. :love:

For us, Boma is a must do every trip. Great food, service, and atmosphere.
We have been there close to 10-15 times in our 18 visits to wwd and have never had a bad meal. we love going a bit early and just relaxing in the Animal Kingdom Lodge for a while.

For my family, the Sci-Fi. I'm honestly not a big fan of the food, but love the atmosphere!

-Narcoossee's - Surf n Turf

- Fulton's Crabhouse - King Crab Legs

- Liberty Tree Tavern (Lunch) - Colony Salad and the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake dessert

- Sci-Fi Drive In (Lunch) - The bacon cheeseburger and a hot fudge sundae for dessert....I also have to get the cherry coke they make their own with the grenadine cherry syrup :love:.

- The Afternoon Tea at GF, not your typical TS restaurant but this is something that both my DDs and I love to do during each of our visits, it has become a tradition for us girls while DH is off doing something else. I really like the Buckingham Tea package with the tea sandwiches, scones and jelly, plus the desserts while my 2 DDs like to get the Mrs. Potts Tea package (this is for the younger set who does not care for the regular tea sandwiches and such).

Favorite character meals/buffets:
- Crystal palace breakfast (before the park opens)
- Akershus breakfast (before the park opens)
- 1900 Park Fare (breakfast)
- Tusker House (Lunch)

Just happened along a WAY cool show on The Food Channel called "Mauro's Magical Disney!" It's on NOW on the east coast at least from 5-6! :)) Don't walk...run!!

Crystal Palace for Breakfast
Sci-Fi Drive in for Lunch
and Yachtsman Steakhouse for Dinner
::yes::

'Ohana (dinner) and Tusker house breakfast are favorites must dos for the whole family

For me and my wife alone, Jiko.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter