Your must go to restaurant in disney world

Although I haven't tried many of the signature restaurants, I have found that my favorite restaurants in Disney are mostly in DTD. I like Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich. I would get the bacon covered meatloaf with mashed potatoes at Puck and an Italian sandwich with no tomato and extra hot peppers at Earl. Both are delicious and salty. The only other restaurant in the parks that I like is Sleepy Hollow. Their Nutella sandwich is too good. I like most of the quickservice restaurants at the resorts though. Captain Cooks has some nice options but the service is weird. I didn't like Ohana. Mediocre. I tried the Crystal Palace for lunch and it was good but also mediocre. I don't like the characters. My Mom always begs me to take pictures with them. Yippee. But to each their own.

Victoria and Albert's always. It is far and away both the best restaurant and best dining and best service experience I have ever had in my life each and every time I have been there. It's one of the reasons I go to Disney World - period and is always a HUGE highlight of my trip. If I can afford it, I even go there TWICE during my visit sometimes - it's always rather easy to get a reservation because well, it IS so expensive, they don't always fill up.

I always do the many course offerings with the wine pairings and sometimes I eat in the Queen Victoria room as well, which offers even more courses and an even more intimate dining experience. The food is out of this world and the wait-staff is the most attentive you will ever have in your life.

Obviously, it's not for children or the traveler who is in a rush, but if you have the time, and appreciate truly fine dining you will remember for a lifetime, it will make your dreams come true.

Kona - I love the sirloin and the noodles

Crystal Palace - Breakfast...especially the breakfast pizza

Jiko - Oak Grilled fillet and Mac & Cheese, Taste of Africa

My kids MUST eat breakfast at Chef Mickey's. I tried to change things up and schedule a different character breakfast this time. They revolted. Threatened a riot. :) It's not a Disney trip to them without CM.

We enjoy a variety of WDW restaurants and we vary them on each trip BUT we have two that are our must-dos every visit and they are Boma and either Yachtsman Steakhouse or Shula's (we alternate every visit).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!