Your must go to restaurant in disney world

faylynn24

DIS Veteran
What is your favorite restaurants to eat at in Disney world and what do you order!?

Yak and Yeti @ Animal Kingdom -Seared Ahi Tuna and/or Lettuce Cups

Bistro de Paris @ Epcot - Seared Scallops ( Name changed for restaurant Paul something I forget right now:confused3 )

Buffet = Boma @ Animal Kingdom Lodge

We love Le Chefs de France. Always get the onion soup, burgundy short ribs and creme brûlée. And we enjoy Boma too. Love the soups there.

'Ohana---set menu served family style

Akershus--mushroom stuffed pasta

my DH would also add the buffet at Boma

Liberty Tree Tavern in MK - It's great family style comfort food and a nice break from your typical restaurant style food. Feels like home. I LOVE the mac-n-cheese and green beans!

Via Napoli pizza. Love the crust and how they are prepped. It's a lovely simplicity in the middle of park food.

I have a severe gluten allergy, but that sure doesn't stop me!

Here are just some of my favorites ...

TS Restaurants: O'hana, San Angel Inn, Rose and Crown, Mama Melrose
CS Restaurants: Sunshine Seasons, Flametree BBQ

At O'hana I love everything they bring. At San Angel Inn they make a delicious quesadilla and fish tacos. Rose and Crown's GF fish and chips are AMAZING ... and Mama Melrose has a really good Chicken Parmesan.

Sunshine Seaons (epcot, the land) porkchops and mashed potatoes are awesome! And you have to try the Ribs at Flametree BBQ.

There are tons of other great options, you really can't go wrong at Disney.

Jiko-love everything there and Yak and Yeti-the Kobe burger with mushrooms is to die for!!! We eat there everytime!!

Either Tangerine Café Chicken wrap and baklava and mint tea or Boulangiere Café Quiche and a baguette (c'est magnifique!) and any dessert to go with it:) I have been so underwhelmed with TS like Le Cellier, we have mostly buffets planned for our next trip, that way everyone finds something they like.

Whispering Canyon Cafe is either our last or our first dinner in the World. It is just fun. And now that my kids are teenagers it is just so much fun to embarrass them! So far they are still pretty good natured about it.

We prefer variety, so we don't have a restaurant that we visit every trip. If we did, it would be bluezoo. IMO, the WDW run restaurants aren't consistent enough to repeat every trip. (V&A excluded)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter