Your Most Skippable Show

His name is Ben (sorry, don't know his last name) and he is great! The sing along was something we weren't excited about the first time but is a must do now...thankfully he's always been there when we've seen it.

ROL would be one of our skippable shows.

Thank you! Ben should be enough for the CMs outside to know who I’m talking about. He makes the show for us.

Flights of Wonder (thank goodness it's closed)
Indiana Jones
Country Bears
Tiki Room (if that's considered a show??)

HOP was closed during our October trip, but yeah, we've only seen it once, on our very first trip in 2007. Pretty boring, and this is coming from someone who loves animatronics. I love the American Adventure, but we didn't get around to it on this trip.

We routinely skip BATB, although I kinda wanted to check it out on our last trip. Didn't get around to it.

I saw the Frozen Sing Along, and that's a one and done for me. I thought the "historians" was a bad idea. And hardly anyone in the audience sang along! Isn't that the whole point of the show?

Forgot the worst two:
Hall of Presidents and American Experience. I don't even know which is which.

Those are two we always skip as well. They're painful.

While we are not big on any of the shows, we do see Little Mermaid, just because we appreciate the live actors actually singing and speaking live! Doesn't seem to happen in too many shows at WDW anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter