Your in charge of planning September 11th remembrance...

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, I think of 9/11 every day. I was wondering what 'plans' have been made for Sept 11, 2002? I started thinking what I would do, if I was planning the 9/11 Remembrance.

I would....

CELEBRATE the wonderful lives of the people we lost, the people who helped, the city, the nation and the world's population who prayed and stood up for what's right.

CELEBRATION would not include a moment of silence, instead of a moment it would be ALL DAY and not in silence! We would rejoice with song and laughter and embrace each other and the day ~ our actions would say WE ARE UNITED IN MIND, IN BODY AND IN SPIRIT ~ WE WON'T FALL!

What would you do?

With respect,
SandraC, A Canadian who cares.

My first thought was I'd like to stay in my house and not think about it..but I do think about it everyday!!

It doesn't seem possible that it has been almost 1 year...I still feel like it just happened.

Not sure what I would plan though, it's going to be a tough day for a lot of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter