Your favorite resort/location to sip a drink?

I really enjoy watching the fireworks at the Top of the World. That's really the only place I buy alcohol, Double Baileys on ice, although the last time I was there, I had my first ever Chocolate Martini, yummy!

I enjoy a nice boddy's and a seat in the garden behind the beer stand near R&C. Good place to kick back an watch the world go by.

I love to sip a mango margarita from the lounge at AKV while kicked back in a rocking chair overlooking the savanna:flower3:.

Coming in a close second is a Grey Goose lemonade slushie from France while strolling around World Showcase. DH wondered how much it would cost to fill his Camelbak with the slushie:rotfl2:.

by the pool at Turtle Pond after a morning at the park (mid day break) and then again by the pool at the end of the day!

staticmap

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

For me It depends on the time of today at dusk I like to have a cold beer at Paradiso, And nothing beats a cold drink at any pool at dvc resorts. How great would it be to get a adult version of a pineapple float with coconut rum on the boardwalk!?

a mango moijto from Hurrican Hannahs at the BC while the kids play in the sand.
A Lapu Lapu then heading out to the beach to watch the electric parage on the Seven Seas Lagoon.

Really, a drink anywhere at WDW is better than one at home!

Poolside
Balcony

Favorite spot from a few years ago, was sitting around the firepit at AKL. We also enjoyed a glass (or two) of wine sitting around the indoor firepit.

If we are going to a lounge, we really like the lounge at Sanaa.
Always pick up a few Margarita's in Mexico to enjoy while we stroll.

Victoria Falls @ AKL before dinner at Jiko
Talking to Brucie at Territory Lounge @ WL
A martini on the Empress Lilly
Mojito at Bongo's (even with those annoying bongo barstools)

I typically don't like fruity drinks, but I do like the Pina Colava at the AKL pool. The raspberry puree is a nice touch!

Under the Tiki bar poolside at Jambo house watching the Nascar on the bar TV while the kids play in the pool.

The piano lounge on one of the cruise ships

In a longe chair in the water on Serenity Bay

France right before Illuminations

While poolside sounds just heavenly right now (it's snowing where I am), last August DH and DD and I enjoyed an absolutely delicious black cherry something-or-other and 7-layer chocolate cake while staying at Bay Lake Tower. Of course this was just prior to fireworks, so that didn't hurt either :goodvibes

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter