Your favorite resort/location to sip a drink?

rutgers1

DIS Veteran
I can already taste my first cold beer, which will undoubtedly be cracked open pool-side at the Beach Club this summer. I have never stayed there before, and we are going to be kicking off our 2-week trip with a couple days there before moving on to 2 other resorts.

My favorite places to enjoy a beer:
3) Pool-side at the Boardwalk
2) Anywhere in World Showcase
1) On the deck of the Disney Dream

Sadly, I don't see us being able to afford another cruise on the Dream for a while.

My favorite places to enjoy a beverage:

2) Outside the Rose and Crown Pub
1) From a lake view balcony at BLT

Poolside and on the balcony are great. I also love the world showcase. Every time we go my husband makes sure we go have a few at the ESPN Club.

I really like the Bellevue Lounge earlier in the evening before it fills up with post-Illuminations traffic.

I cant walk by Rose Crown without getting a bass. Italy calls me for wine, but when its hot out I sometimes ignore it. Sometimes.

Looking forward to answers. We are headed down in March and are planning on doing a lounge tour at hotels and parks. We are gearing for the mono-rail lounges in the beginning of the trip while we are at BLT and Epcot Resorts when we stay at BWV for the 2nd half.

For DTD House of Blues I enjoyed the outside Bar at night when they have someone singing. Paradiso 37 was also good.

We have a drink at the Poly's bar every trip. We also enjoy Victoria Falls at AKL and Gurgling Suitcase at OKW (I know it is very small, but when it's not crowded, we've had a ton of fun with both CM's and guests).

We've enjoyed Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar on our last couple visits.

:thumbsup2

Nothing better than cracking open a bottle of champagne on cruise ship balcony:goodvibes

Find we tend to drink very little in disney world :confused3. If the mr picks up a 6 pack he often leaves a can or two in the refrigerator. If we do signature dining we typically will have a drink or two.

When we switch over to Universal it's a whole other story;), more of an adult-oriented experience there for us enjoying the various watering holes in Citiwalk our our resort. We do like to visit members lounge @ when staying @ BLT too after the FW crowd has departed.

Belle Vue Lounge (BWV) and Victoria Falls (AKV-Jambo). :)

1) sipping glass of white zinfindel on our (BWV) BW view balcony, watching fireworks burst over the eiffel tower :cloud9:

2) when darkness falls, heat from the day still wrapping us in its warmth....freezing fingers clutching grey goose slushies, basking in the sights and sounds of illuminations (by the IG walkway/WS bridge)

3) laying on the top (adult deck) of magic/wonder, or by the BW quiet pool (when it is truly quiet:rolleyes:) ......and DH suddenly appearing from the heat haze with a cold, sweet (alcoholic) drink.
oddly, i very rarely drink sweet drinks (vodka gimlets, strong and tart are my :lovestruc), but add lounge chairs, water, and high temps, and "umbrella drinks" work quite nicely :thumbsup2

1. I bring my favorite wine, crack that puppy open, add a few good friends/family and some hors d'oeuvres, and enjoy it all, out on my OKW villa balcony!

2. I love the Turtle Krawl, enjoyed pool side at OKW.

3. Epcot, Paris, purchase a nice red, a cheese plate, a baguette, sit and watch, love people watching!

4. And at night, when it's cold, there's a coffee vendor at DTD, that is ever so generous with his pour of Bailey's Irish Cream, I think it's a 50/50 ratio! Makes the walk even that more enjoyable!

Only once thus far, at one of our fanily reunions we did the Illumination Cruise, having champagne with 9 family members while watching the fireworks was superb

I can already taste my first cold beer, which will undoubtedly be cracked open pool-side at the Beach Club this summer. I have never stayed there before, and we are going to be kicking off our 2-week trip with a couple days there before moving on to 2 other resorts.

My favorite places to enjoy a beer:
3) Pool-side at the Boardwalk
2) Anywhere in World Showcase
1) On the deck of the Disney Dream

Sadly, I don't see us being able to afford another cruise on the Dream for a while.

In no particular order...

- TOWL during/after Wishes
- Champagne from Les Vins in France
- Snakebites at Rose and Crown Pub or watching British Rev bring the noise
- Ragland Road or Hole in the Wall at DTD
- Beer flight at Big River Grille on the BW
- Frozen Margs in Mexico

Gotta do them all every trip!

Top Favorites are:

1. Mizner's Lounge @ Grand Floridian - before/after dinner
2. La Cava del Tequila- any margarita- Mexico in Epcot
3. From balcony at BLT- watching fireworks

I'd like to say these are in order but it depends on my mood ;)

By the pool - any pool :)
Tambu Lounge (Poly) - Backscratcher, Mai Tai ...
France kiosk (EPCOT) - Grey Goose Slushies
TOTWL (BLT)
Green Cabin Room (bit of a drive from WDW though, its at Vero Beach)
Belle Vue Lounge (BW)

Tequila tasting in Mexico:scared1:
The Lounge at AKL
Beer flight at Big River Grille on the BW
A glass of wine on a savanna view balcony at AKV Kidani (coming up on TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOHOOOOOO:goodvibes:

We have a few favorites that we hit every trip.

Le Cava del Tequila - Any margarita on the menu
Tambu Lounge - Lapu Lapu and Backscratcher
Victoria Falls Lounge - Victoria Falls Mist

When staying at AKV we love to relax with a bottle of wine on our own savannah view balcony.

So many good places to enjoy a libation.

Favorite - sitting on our balcone at Kidani-AKV enjoying a favorite glass of wine.

- Lounge in Jambo house
-Dawa Bar in Animal Kingdom - great people watching
-glass of wine from France -sitting on a bench -people watching

Many more, but those are our favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter