• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your favorite in park sit down meal!

Monster cafe 1/2 chicken dinner, Simpson’s area chicken and waffle sandwich with tots, Harry Potter area -maybe Broomsticks? I like everything I’ve tried and there’s a trifle desert that’s good and I think that’s the one with butter beer ice cream. For city walk we like toothsome.

that monster cafe menu doesnt have chicken or ribs on it at the moment (and it was an awesome spend of a QS dining plan

that monster cafe menu doesnt have chicken or ribs on it at the moment (and it was an awesome spend of a QS dining plan
Bummer. I’m going to have to look at menus before our next trip. Thank you for the heads up. It does appear to be on Broomstick’s menu though.

Lombard's at Universal Studios. Expensive for a theme park lunch. My daughter and I thought it was delicious and you can get the chocolate pyramid for dessert. Nice views and air conditioning.

Mythos is our must-do every trip. We like it better than any other restaurant in all of citywalk and hotel resturants

We had an iffy (not terrible, but not great) meal at Confiscos. Food and service were both pretty mediocre. It isn't worth returning for us.
We enjoy the HP restaurants (but they are quick service). We're trying Mythos this trip.

We have a reservation for Confisco. The menu appealed to me more than Mythos.

I ate there last month - as I mentioned somewhere else, they are a good service group away from a home run (since the menu is better)...hopefully, with an extra month of opening, they'll be there!:)

We have a reservation for Confisco. The menu appealed to me more than Mythos.

We have always preferred Confisco over Mythos and much prefer Confisco menu too.

I think we`ve eaten in Confisco`s over 25 times and never had a bad meal or service which is something. Whereas Mythos has been a hit or a miss over the years and we haven`t gone in several visits. We`ll give it another try at some point, but don`t think you`ll be disappointed in CG.

Mythos is our must-do every trip. We like it better than any other restaurant in all of citywalk and hotel resturants
Mythos is visually awesome. Their tomato soup is worth going just for a cup of that
3 broomsticks has the family feast that is great. Tons of yummy food.

What are your favorite in park sit down meals? Thanks from a noob!

We love Leaky Cauldron. It is technically quick service but the air conditioning is refreshing & the seating is comfortable. Plus, you can mobile order!

Otherwise, we prefer CityWalk & the resorts for sit down meals.

Finnegans for us in our most recent 9 day visit. Yummy, fresh and hot food, and we got in at the early part of lunch so it was fast too! We had a great server and would 100% go back.

I eat almost all lunches at TS and enjoy the different restaurants. I’m not a big fan of anything too heavy at lunch.

Confisco Grill-I usually get the nachos. They’re fairly basic but fresh and tasty. I try to sit upstairs in the AP room if it’s open.
B6C54B1B-67E3-4C6D-8895-351216733B11.jpeg

Lombard’s-The lobster roll is my go-to. The balcony patio is lovely if the weather cooperate.
51358542-BE5E-4F6D-8451-A7588779EDC4.jpeg

Mythos-The menu tends to change more here. I like the seasonal risotto or the grilled cheese/tomato soup if it’s cool out. In May I had the veggie ravioli and it was really good.

0B19EE37-9291-483A-98DB-BD5EA3C5F9C9.jpeg
D15CBDF1-1E07-4D06-A547-B49CF38D259B.jpeg

Most of the menu at Finnegan’s is a bit heavy for me but I enjoy their beer selection. I usually get a salad. It’s HUGE! This is what I left and I was stuffed.

2485E520-46D3-4733-A384-11486D449B4E.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter