Your Favorite Disney Character

Br'er Rabbit, because he's always getting into trouble because he's hot-headed, then telling tales and using his wit to (temporarily) get out of trouble.

Eeyore, because I'm an Eeyore at heart.

Mickey Mouse, for starting it all in terms of Disney's big success.

Oswald, because Oswald really started it all.

Mine would have to be either Donald or Daisy Duck. My mission for this trip is to finally get a picture with Daisy. We have never had a chance to see her. Keep your fingers crossed.

I like Alice, she's sooo blonde and tink too. And who doesn't have a piece of Peter Pan living in them?

Well I really really love Mickey the main Man. But my very close and I do mean VERY close second is Lady from Lady and the Tramp.

Snow White is my favorite but it is mainly aesthetics.

Some of the more modern characters have a stronger personality like my second favorites Ariel and Stitch.

As an inspiration, Peter Pan is my personal hero, but I prefer his character in literature

It's probably a tie between Mulan and Simba's mom (don't think I can spell her name, though). Mostly because Lion King and Mulan were the films that were in production at MGM our first couple of trips to WDW so we saw previews of them way before they were released! My husband and daughter would probably say Mushu, though, as we named our most recent dog after him (even though it's a girl). :love:

First would be Mickey Mouse...he's the leader of the band. And I do love Boo from Monsters Inc. She is just so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter