Young kids and Blue Bayou???

JennSaint

DIS Veteran
We are leaving in 12 days and I'm wondering if Blue Bayou is o.k for boys ages 4 1/2 and 6? Or is this a more adult oriented restaurant? Do they have a good kids menu?
Thanks for all your help!
:)

WDW~CBR 11/29-12/5 2000
Disneyland May 2001 !!

Oh no, kids are FINE at the Blue Bayou! Every restaurant at Disneyland is suitable for kids. They have the usual kid's menu items and a decent selection. Definitely go and enjoy the ambience of the Blue Bayou. :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

I guess it depends on each family. We've always taken young children there. And there have always been other young children there. I think they have a kids menu, but can't remember for sure.

I say, go for it! :)

con1.gif

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

Ate there last week with a 5 and 7 year old. It is dark but fun. The kids menu comes printed inside a pirates hat. Justin wore it all through dinner. The kids menu was upgraded too. Brandon had Mickey shaped pasta with choice of butter or red sauce and Justin had pizza I think. They got a grest jello desset in a mickey shape with gobs of whipped creme. We had grest food and felt comfortable. Not too many restaurants that kid friendly to eat prime rib and be so comfortable. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter