Young couples?

I'm so glad to have found other young couples that love to go to Disney as much me... I'm taking my fiance this January, it will be his first time going. :love2: I can't wait to show him around!! I think that will be half the fun, to see him having a good time! :earsgirl: :earsboy:
I'm new to the boards, so i just wanted to say Hi!! :wave2:
Nicki

Count us in! I'm 30, DH is 35, and we celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary at the California Grill. :) No kids, just an ornery cat. ;)

It was my sweetie's first trip and we had such a great time we'll be back in September.

Add another couple to the list! I am 24 and DH is 28. We just started planning our 3rd trip together for the Food & Wine Festival. DH is a cook, so he is really looking forward to seeing all of the professional chefs. I just like to eat & drink! :drinking1

The first time we went, I practically had to drag him down (I had been 3 times before, but he had never been). He really enjoyed it, and one day when we were on the monorail, passing the wedding pavilion, and he asked "People can get married here?" So last year we had a vow renewal ceremony for our 5th anniversary at the Polynesian. Now, he wants to buy into DVC! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

My DH and I have been gone to Disney every year since we met. We were married in Disney Last October. We went to DL this past march and are planning our next trip for our one year anniversary. We have friends that we go with every year as well. They are our Disney Buddies.

Right now we have planned a 6 day stay with the Dinning plan, we are going to stay at the Pop but we were wondering if anyone would suggest someplace with less children. We cannot afford 6 days at a Delux but we were thinking about upgrading to a moderate. Any suggestions

DH and I met at WDW in 1997 and have been back I think 8 or 9 times. We've also been to DL 3 times and DH went to DLP this winter while in Europe on business. We've also just bought into DVC. We're 27 and 29 and have no kids yet but we love WDW.

cs2sgrl said:
Right now we have planned a 6 day stay with the Dinning plan, we are going to stay at the Pop but we were wondering if anyone would suggest someplace with less children. We cannot afford 6 days at a Delux but we were thinking about upgrading to a moderate. Any suggestions
DH and I really enjoyed POFQ. One of the best experiences we've had onsite...you will notice a huge difference from the value resorts by staying here. It was much smaller and quieter...less running, yelling and noise in general.

cs2sgrl said:

We like CSR. The resort is really beautiful, and spread out. The only time we saw a lot of kids was at the main pool. And the Pepper Market & Maya Grill are really good restaurants. Maya Grill has a very romantic atmosphere.

We also stayed at CBR, but it's been a while, so I don't remember it as well. It was nice too, though.

cs2sgrl said:

My DH and I both loved CBR. I found that if you want don't want to be surrounded by kids, stay in a section away from Old Port Royale. We stayed in Barbados and loved it. We even had a lower level room by the hallway and facing the parking lot and noise was NEVER an issue.

My husband and I are going to spend our 2nd anniversery in WDW from September 10-15. This will be my fourth time and his first! We don't have any kids and I'm the real "youngster" of the two (he's 35, I'm 26)

Any other couples going to be there then?

Ahh looky hee another young couple. Who new there was sooo many that visited disney. its great!!! i'm 24 and my BF is 21. Icant wait to go in Oct. I've been a few times but hes never been before. I cant wait to go i feel like alittle kid, which is uauall for me. :rotfl2: I've known my bf for 13 years and been together for about 3. I love getting away together but this will be a real special treat!!! Its nice to read all these great stories. Happy vacationing all :earsboy:

We stayed there last year when were in WDW for the 4th. We have stayed at POR, POFQ, Contemporary, ASMusic, POP, and one glorious wedding night at the GF..
I think starting next year we are going to try and slowly move up

bballdiva said:
Ahh looky hee another young couple. Who new there was sooo many that visited disney. its great!!! i'm 24 and my BF is 21. Icant wait to go in Oct. I've been a few times but hes never been before. I cant wait to go i feel like alittle kid, which is uauall for me. :rotfl2: ..... Happy vacationing all :earsboy:

:goodvibes Same Here, bballdiva! My BF and I :love2: will be doing our first trip together this July 25-30. I'm 25 and he's 22. I can't wait either, I' m so excited to be in contact with my inner child :rotfl2: We joke about how each other will react when we meet our favorite characters :Pinkbounc :bounce: .... Surely will be a great experience... :rotfl:

whitneyv said:
My husband and I are going to spend our 2nd anniversery in WDW from September 10-15. This will be my fourth time and his first! We don't have any kids and I'm the real "youngster" of the two (he's 35, I'm 26)

Any other couples going to be there then?

We'll be there on the 14th through 19th. :) Congrats! DH and I spent our 2nd wedding anniversary in the World in March.

I don't have my handy-dandy Excel Spreadsheet of Compulsive Planning in front of me, but I know we're booked for dinner at California Grill on the 14th. :)

ladysoleil said:
I don't have my handy-dandy Excel Spreadsheet of Compulsive Planning in front of me, but I know we're booked for dinner at California Grill on the 14th. :)

So glad to know I'm not the only compulsive planner w/ everything detailed in an Excel spreadsheet!!! :rotfl:

ladysoleil said:
We'll be there on the 14th through 19th. :) Congrats! DH and I spent our 2nd wedding anniversary in the World in March.

We are going in October for our first anniversary and I have little slips of paper on my desk with resturant names and reminders to start making PS's. We are also going with friends of ours and they are Disney Fanatics like we are. DH's Bestfriend and I are planning away, she is a compulsive planner to but it is usually all we could do to keep ourselves happy.. It brightens our days at work just thinking about planning

I'm 26 and so is my fiancee. WE're getting married in September, and doinga mini-moon in WDW, then for our Real Honeymoon we are doing Hawaii, via Disneyland :-)

We've been down tehre 3 times together since '00. We love it! :-)

LglBlonde said:
So glad to know I'm not the only compulsive planner w/ everything detailed in an Excel spreadsheet!!! :rotfl:

:cool1: Not you are not the only one. I'm a compulsive planner too. (W/ excelk spreadsheet and everything) :p ....I'm GLAD there are people like me :goodvibes

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter