Young and the Restless, Take 2~Full of Spoilers, just the way we like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved Billy and Mac together when they were young. Now they've finally gotten a decent Billy and they bring in an ugly Mac??? She looks like someone's bad dream--dark circles under her eyes, bad hair, ugh. I was so looking forward to watching Billy and Mac fall back in love. Now I don't even know if I can stomach her.

Like I said a few posts back....this Mac is way too old looking to be our Mac.

Too bad. :(

[QUOTE="Got Disney";31166038]
So for those of you that watch GL....how do you feel about it being cancelled? I was a big GL watcher up till about 1 and a half years ago when it started to get boring. And I find it silly about Reva being Pregnant:confused:[/QUOTE]

I hadn't watched GL in a long time either, but kept up through the spoilers. When Phillip came back, I started recording it, and it has been great again. Alot of the history is being used now, but I guess it was too little too late. As far as Reva, I hated it when I first heard about it, but they did explain it. Apparently, the cancer meds she was on brought back her cycle (she had gone through menopause years earlier on the show), and this does happen for some women. What kind of explanation has Y&R given for Ashley:scared1:. Kim Zimmer ( I think she is 53) is such a great actress that she is making it work-like she has done with countless crazy storylines over the yrs (she's been Amish, a princess, a psychic, walked through paintings back in time, cloned, you name it!). :rotfl: I'm going to miss having the show there, and will never watch a talk show or game show in its place-don't we have enough of that crap on tv already?

The only Mac I wanted was the 1st Mac-she was great. But I don't think she is acting anymore (wasn't she in med school or something?)

I didn't see the show earlier with the Mac dream, but I saw her yesterday. It was just that quick look but she appeared to look a lot older than she should. I also have to think someone who has been helping in Dafur for 5 years or so wouldn't be able to stomach the playboy ways and shallowness of Billy.

LOL I was thinking the same thing this morning - they might have been a hot high school couple but they have definitely changed as people -- maybe it will end up Chloe is more Billy's type than Mac.

Liz

[/B]

Whoever thought that one up is nuts. Isn't she in her 50's? :confused3

ROFL I just went to visit my mom today, she had been in FL for 3 months. I told her about GL being cancelled & how I didn't even care, I couldn't watch it anymore. She couldn't beleive they were cancelling it & I said "for God's sake mom - REVA is PREGNANT and she's YOUR age!!!!" (My mom is 64)...:rotfl2:

Ok-curiosity got the better of me and I had to look it up. Kim Zimmer turned 54 on Feb. 2. Eileen Davidson will turn 50 on June 15.

good lord - maybe ashley could be pg with 8 and give octomom a run for her money LOL

I wonder how long it's going to take before they figure out who Kay's daughter really is

O.M.G. I really don't know if I can stand to watch this new Mac. I mean, come on, the first one was not gorgeous by any stretch, but she was what we knew as Mac. I really liked her. This one looks old enough to be Billy's mom. I thought maybe they were just trying to make her look bad--like she really had just had a long flight...but that's not going to do anything about those bad eyebrows! I usually stomach new people very well, but this one's just not going down easy.

•Katherine is unable to sleep and keeps Murphy up as well, they talk about what happened at the wedding and their worry for Kevin and Amber
•Billy tells Mac they were robbed of their lives the night they thought they were related. Mac tells Billy there's no going back, he has a wife and child now.
•Chloe talks to Delia about how she and Billy met, her "coincidentally" hanging out at the places Billy used to. Later, she finds Billy talking to Mac
•Unable to get hold of Noah, Sharon goes to the tack house he's not home either. Phyllis tells her Nick left, then accuses Sharon of trying to take Nick from his family. Phyllis wants Sharon to get professional help, she's drowning and taking Nick down w/ her. Sharon brings up Brad. Phyllis tells Sharon to get a grip.
•Nick and Jack are drowning their sorrows in alcohol. Jack tells Nick he loved both women and knows them well, he knows one will end up hurt badly. Jack learns Nick is in love w/ both women. Later, Jack runs into Mary Jane who says she's leaving and mentions being a married woman
•Noah returns home, Sharon lectures him about continuing to disobey her and Nick. Noah insults Sharon saying just because her life is miserable doesn't mean those around her have to be too. Sharon speaks from experience about love and making mistakes, Noah realizes this and says Sharon and Nick would've still been together had Cassie been alive (Phyllis overhears this part). Noah goes to bed, Nick returns home and Sharon leaves

Next - Karen finds out more than just a kiss happened between Neil and Tyra, she's devastated; Jack has another run in with Mary Jane; Kevin knocks Jeffrey out, Amber tells Kevin not to shoot him

Anyone think Cane and Mac are going to end up together? Their conversation in today's show makes me think that it might happen. And then it could continue the whole Billy/Cane rivalry and switching around of partners. :lmao:

I got it from the TV Guide website, all it said was According to show insiders, Emmy winner Bryton has been taken off contract as Devon on The Young and the Restless

Well, I guess Tyra is going to run rampant now. Oh nooo, what if a little Tyra is already on the way?:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest