Young and the Restless, Take 2~Full of Spoilers, just the way we like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it might be Diane-didn't she have a child, Kyle with Jack? or was Kyle someone else's. My mind is going fuzzy.

Thats Cybil Shephard's daughter Clementine Ford. She looks just like her mom!!!

That's a huge compliment...Cybil Shephard is gorgeous. She's even more beautiful in person. She has an inner beauty that radiates.

ok - i'm just going to say it.

the makeup people on todays show did a horrible job with Mac.

she's got bags ontop of bags under her eyes - one would think they would have covered them up.

ok - i'm shallow - i admit it.

back to the program :happytv:

Ok wait now...this new MAC, is this the same MAC that was in Billy's dream the other day??? I barely was watching but did do a double take when she sort of just walked in like it was HER baby and HER home with Billy....so then I just brushed it off as a Billy dream............:confused3

So this new MAC is Cybil Shepard's daughter......cool. Can't wait until later on today to watch. :happytv:

•Mac's arrival stuns everyone, they overhear the fight and go into the other room where the cake fight finally ends. Katherine announces it's now proven she's Katherine but that Jill is not her daughter.
•Sharon asks Nick to go back to Phyllis, he refuses to leave and confronts Sharon about what she's going through. Sharon speaks of being w/o a job, a home, butting heads w/ Noah, and her marriage to Jack - it's overwhelming. Sharon asks Nick to keep Phyllis away from her and continue taking care of Noah while she pulls herself together. Nick finally leaves and catches Phyllis once again coming to see Sharon this time she had on a hat and sunglasses
•Jack and Ashley worry about Billy's marriage as both saw his reaction to finding out him and Mac are not related. Jack talks to Billy who admits he's been thinking about Mac a lot and now she's back, they aren't related and wonders what if.. Jack reminds him he has Delia to fight for. Mac is wondering the same as she confides in Brock
•Chloe is at a loss when everyone makes a big deal about Mac's return, Esther fills her in on Mac and Billy's marriage and finding out on their wedding night that they were supposedly related.
•Cane apologizes to Katherine for the way he treated her. Katherine tells Cane and Billy that even though she's not related to them by blood doesn't mean their relationship changes, she's still their grandmother. Jill tells Katherine she can't live in the same home as her and is moving out!
•Jack asks Sharon for another chance. Sharon thinks she'll just hurt Jack and gives him divorce papers to sign. Meanwhile, Nick confronts Phyllis who badmouths Sharon. Nick says he knows who Sharon is and is beginning to see Phyllis for who she is. Nick walks out on Phyllis.

Next - Phyllis accuses Sharon of trying to take Nick away from her and Summer; Jack tells Nick that Sharon still loves him

I thought it might be Diane-didn't she have a child, Kyle with Jack? or was Kyle someone else's. My mind is going fuzzy.

I say it will be one of the 2.....and a reference was made yesterday by Ashley to Jack about his first to be marriage....and she said...and we know how well that worked out. I took it as a kinda hint.

I see Diane though more coming back as her self but Mary Jo would have to get a face change to come back. But if it turns out that it is her than Ashley will be in trouble also because she/Mary Jo hated her also. Maybe this will be what will cause her to loose this baby. I say that because I cant see Victor and her having another child together.

also if/when she finds out what Victor has done bringing back this woman it will devastate Ashley. popcorn::

[QUOTE="Got Disney";31157165]...and a reference was made yesterday by Ashley to Jack about his first to be marriage....and she said...and we know how well that worked out. I took it as a kinda hint.

[/QUOTE]

I took that reference to mean that Billy was repeating history just like Jack - someone will have to refresh my memory on this - but years ago (when Terry Lester played Jack) he slept with someone the night before his wedding to Patti (Andy's sister?? Paul's sister???)....or did he sleep with Patti the night before his wedding to someone else....I remember Ashley & Tracy tossing him in the shower the morning of the wedding to sober him up....

Swear to God I had a flashback of sitting outside the bakery in France in Epcot with that music!!!!!

And for me it was walking down Main Street!! :rotfl:

I forgot to post this the other day, but did anyone else think it was strange that when Victor and Katherine "reunited" that he poured them both a drink to celebrate?? :confused: She never drank it, but she did hold it and raise it to her lips like she was going to (right at a commercial break, I think) Did the writers forget that she is a recovering alcoholic??????????????????

I forgot to post this the other day, but did anyone else think it was strange that when Victor and Katherine "reunited" that he poured them both a drink to celebrate?? :confused: She never drank it, but she did hold it and raise it to her lips like she was going to (right at a commercial break, I think) Did the writers forget that she is a recovering alcoholic??????????????????

Maybe that was another test for Victor to really believe that she was indeed Kathrine.

i LOVED the cake fight! DH was home and i told him "when chloe sees that cake, she's going to have a nuclear meltdown!" he just laughed, he thinks soaps are so silly, and they are, but oh well, lol, the stuff he watches is silly to me.

I took that reference to mean that Billy was repeating history just like Jack - someone will have to refresh my memory on this - but years ago (when Terry Lester played Jack) he slept with someone the night before his wedding to Patti (Andy's sister?? Paul's sister???)....or did he sleep with Patti the night before his wedding to someone else....I remember Ashley & Tracy tossing him in the shower the morning of the wedding to sober him up....

If I'm remembering correctly, he slept with Diane (Andy's wife but I don't remember if they were married at the time-and the mother of Kyle) the night before he married Patti (Paul's sister). Terry Lester was so dang sexy (at least to me when I was a young teen!)

He told her it was ginger ale with a splash of something (don't remember) when he set it down in front of her-so hers wasn't alcohol.

I felt sorry for Jill Friday....you could see she was doing that just so she would look like she didn't care and better to push them away the only way she new how. She is really hurting. She loves Katheryn. She did not want to show how much pain she is in.

Poor Chloe :rotfl2:everyone walked out of the wedding. How Rude. Sharon looked great today and so did Chloe. Nick is pissing me off...he needs to make up his mind.

I have begun to fast forward during Kevin and Amber because I already know what they are going back and forth about. Hope it moves forward this week.

Seems Adam has chilled since having that letter read to him from Victor.

So for those of you that watch GL....how do you feel about it being cancelled? I was a big GL watcher up till about 1 and a half years ago when it started to get boring. And I find it silly about Reva being Pregnant:confused:

Swear to God I had a flashback of sitting outside the bakery in France in Epcot with that music!!!!!

LOL I thought the same thing - this is Disney music!

Here are my thoughts.

The timing on the show was soo weird - one minute Sharon is in her room and the next she is at the wedding and meanwhile they cut back to Nick and Phyllis who still appear to be at the bottom of the stairs at the Club. I thought the dress Sharon wore was gorgeous on her.

I am sooo tired of listening to Phyllis drone on about Sharon - if she just ignored her it wouldn't be a problem.

I felt sorry for Chloe (but boy was she gorgeous as well). A few weeks ago I thought they were moving toward Billy falling for her - and now he looks like he can barely tolerate her.

I do think he is an awesome actor though. He is sure able to convey a thought with just a slight facial expression.

And what was with Esther leaving the wedding to see what was happening in the hall...for that matter why couldn't everyone wait the five minutes it would take for the wedding to go out into the hall and find out the test results.

Finally I am not a fan of Cybil Shepherd at all -- not sure why - just never liked her. The first day Mac was on I really liked the chemistry she and Billy had and then I read she was Cybil Shepherd's daughter. Today when she entered I could really see the similarities but I didn't think she looked nearly as good as she did in the dream sequence.

I really enjoyed today's show - probably because there was none of the Amber/Kevin nonsense -- they need to lose that fast.

Liz

[QUOTE="Got Disney";31166038]I felt sorry for Jill Friday....you could see she was doing that just so she would look like she didn't care and better to push them away the only way she new how. She is really hurting. She loves Katheryn. She did not want to show how much pain she is in.

Poor Chloe :rotfl2:everyone walked out of the wedding. How Rude. Sharon looked great today and so did Chloe. Nick is pissing me off...he needs to make up his mind.

I have begun to fast forward during Kevin and Amber because I already know what they are going back and forth about. Hope it moves forward this week.

Seems Adam has chilled since having that letter read to him from Victor.

So for those of you that watch GL....how do you feel about it being cancelled? I was a big GL watcher up till about 1 and a half years ago when it started to get boring. And I find it silly about Reva being Pregnant:confused:[/QUOTE]

Whoever thought that one up is nuts. Isn't she in her 50's? :confused3

I didn't see the show earlier with the Mac dream, but I saw her yesterday. It was just that quick look but she appeared to look a lot older than she should. I also have to think someone who has been helping in Dafur for 5 years or so wouldn't be able to stomach the playboy ways and shallowness of Billy.

I used to love GL, but could never watch since it was moved to am. I thought bringing Phillip back would help out, but I guess not. Reva is probably almost 60!!

It is a shame after all these years to see it end.

[QUOTE="Got Disney";31166038]

Poor Chloe :rotfl2:everyone walked out of the wedding. How Rude. Sharon looked great today and so did Chloe. Nick is pissing me off...he needs to make up his mind. [/QUOTE]

Nick is pissing you off????? he's just being a d*** the one who's pissing me off is Phylis. Come on. He sleeps with sharron, then with phylis then back to sharron then back to phylis and she keeps catching him with sharron, leaving her room. and yet she is still fighting for a marriage that is over because Nick can't keep his little nick in his pants.

ok i know he only slept with sharron once but you can see he wants to do more.

she's smashing her head against a wall with nick and keeps going back for more.

it's OVER phylis - file for a divorce and let nick go back to sharron if he wants - stop making yourself crazy and phico

Monday - 4/6/09
"A Surprise Return"
Nick walks out on Phyllis;
The truth about Kay is revealed.

Tuesday - 4/7/09
"Who Will Nick Choose?"
Sharon learns that Nick left Phyllis;
Billy asks why Mac is back in Genoa City.

Wednesday - 4/8/09
"Karen Learns the Truth"
Jack tries to persuade Kay to rehire him as CEO of Jabot;
The police narrow in on Kevin and Amber.

Thursday - 4/9/09
"Mac's Decision"
Karen throws Neil out;
Lily pleads with Cane to give up Delia.

Friday - 4/10/09
"Ashley's Haunting"
Nick and Sharon search for Noah;
Michael discusses Kevin's case with Heather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter