You won't believe this!!!

Wow; small world. I'll be at the mall with DD12 & her best friend tomorrow afternoon.

It is a small world. I know there is another DVC member in Yorktown, I saw them on one of the DVC promotional videos. :)

Lisa I forgot to mention. My DSD will be staying at BWV the same week as you. We're giving her a 5 night stay as a birthday/Christmas present.

Wow! What are the odds? Do you guys fly out of white plains too? It's the only way to go for me. No more JFK or LGA! :cloud9:

Oh Missmet can you use those extra points to get us some pitching?:thumbsup2 ;)
Glad everything worked out!

:laughing:Yeah, maybe with my points I could get the Yankees & Phillies a little help too. :laughing: :rolleyes1 Well, we've already heard from Santana that he is very interested in playing for NY & he only wants to play for the NL, so hopefully something will come out of that. I'm getting over the collapse with the fun of great pitching prospects and not to mention that the two rival teams are doing pretty bad in post season so far. :rolleyes1

We flew out of WP in June. We're flying out of Newburgh for our April 08 trip on AT. Katie (DSD)is hoping to fly out of WP but JB hasn't released May fares yet.

-UPDATE-

Just wanted to give you guys an update. Nothing has changed. :rolleyes: I was told I would hear from the supervisor by Sat & it's now Tuesday. My points have not been changed on DVC website & I haven't heard from the supervisor. So I'm thinking, what the CM originally told me is what's going on. I think it takes 3 - 4 business days regardless of that Supervisor thinking she could hurry them along. So if I don't hear anything or see my points change on the website by Thursday (4 business days) I'm calling my guide back.

I wouldn't wait until Thursday. The supervisor told you she would call on Saturday & now it's 4 days later.

Yankees Lose!!!!! The Yankees Lose!!!!!!!

:cloud9: I love the sound of that. $200+ million dollar pay roll buys you nada! Three years straight not making it past the first round, they need a refund.

The Yankees - the team of the past.

I'm a Bronx Mets fan

Wow, those are few & far between.

I wouldn't wait until Thursday. The supervisor told you she would call on Saturday & now it's 4 days later.

Well, I hear what you're saying but Thursday is 4 business days & that's how long I was originally told it would take. But believe me, once this is all said & done I will be sending a letter with exactly how this whole process went down. My guide knows the issue & if they don't fix it, he will.

I once talked to a great MS CM that said if I wanted to call him back, just ask for him by name. Did you get the name of that supervisor 4 days ago, I would just call her back, don't go thru the whole story with a strange CM, you'll go nuts with that. I'm sure this will all work out.

Well, the supervisor just called me back. She said it was all set & she went ahead & returned the points I had been borrowing for my May trip & used the 2007 points. Yay! :cheer2:

It's over. Thanks for the advise & moral support! :grouphug:

Well, the supervisor just called me back. She said it was all set & she went ahead & returned the points I had been borrowing for my May trip & used the 2007 points. Yay! :cheer2:

It's over. Thanks for the advise & moral support! :grouphug:

So glad it worked out for you! I have been watching this thread for quite awhile! Seems the wheels of justice do turn, albeit slowly!

Glad to hear it all got straightened out!

But I just can't help but wonder...you post that you didn't get a call returned...and your guide calls you back.....you post that the supervisor didn't call back yet....and suddenly she's calling....the power of the Dis?!?!

But I just can't help but wonder...you post that you didn't get a call returned...and your guide calls you back.....you post that the supervisor didn't call back yet....and suddenly she's calling....the power of the Dis?!?!

:laughing: You got a good point there.

and I still want to know where to apply for that job:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter