You think of a wonderful thought ... PTR

Linda67 said:
Even when you get to WDW it's worth checking on Be Our Guest - ask the concierge at your resort

Do you have the Disney App? You could check on that whilst you are there as well

You could always go there for lunch without a reservation and many of the reviews I've read actually prefer lunch to dinner

I didn't think about the app thank you :)

We will try for lunch have also heard the queue is huge :( but Elsie loves the beast and its the only place you can see him so we are trying for her. :)

tinks_1989 said:
I didn't think about the app thank you :)

We will try for lunch have also heard the queue is huge :( but Elsie loves the beast and its the only place you can see him so we are trying for her. :)

You may find the beast at Epcot as well
I'm sure I've seen him in world showcase with Belle doing meet and greets
I'm so excited for you :)

Linda67 said:
You may find the beast at Epcot as well
I'm sure I've seen him in world showcase with Belle doing meet and greets
I'm so excited for you :)

He has been taken away to just be at be our guest. As if they need another reason for people to want to be there.

I originally thought I read they were going to have lumiere was going to be there like ratatouille is in the French restaurant.

I think I'll check every day whilst there. I'm sure we will still have a great time even if we don't get to go there. She will just have to wave to him in the parade. X

Tinkerbell1989 said:
If you look at it this way, shes young enough not to know what shes missing out on! If that makes sense! Xx

Yeah definitely ;) just would of been nice for a photo op as she loves roaring at the tv x

I can't believe that in 2 days we will be SDD finally. It feels like forever has passed since we booked this trip.

Packing is all done except 2 pairs of shoes for Elsie and her soft blanket she cant sleep with out oh yes and of course Duffy bear.

So apart from that it is just a waiting game for us and hoping the snow does one.

It's our single digit dance tomorrow I have my tap shoes ready.

I also wanted to share some amazing news. We managed to get be our guest for 7th February at 4.05. I am so excited. I can't wait to see Elsie's face when she meets the beast. She has been to the disney store today for her farewells from the staff in there (we are regulars ha ha).

I am so excited I could actually cry. Now does the beast sign autographs as I haven't added him to Elsie's autograph book but do have a spare page I could. But don't want to bother if he can't sign and you don't even get a stamp for him.

tinks_1989 said:
It's our single digit dance tomorrow I have my tap shoes ready.

I also wanted to share some amazing news. We managed to get be our guest for 7th February at 4.05. I am so excited. I can't wait to see Elsie's face when she meets the beast. She has been to the disney store today for her farewells from the staff in there (we are regulars ha ha).

I am so excited I could actually cry. Now does the beast sign autographs as I haven't added him to Elsie's autograph book but do have a spare page I could. But don't want to bother if he can't sign and you don't even get a stamp for him.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
That's such wonderful news, I just knew you would get a reservation :)
Photos, lots of photos ..... That's an order :) !!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
That's such wonderful news, I just knew you would get a reservation :)
Photos, lots of photos ..... That's an order :) !!

I promise DH bought me a Nikon 1 so I have been ordered by him to get his monies worth lol.

I'm so happy. :cool1:

It took me until 10 days before you go to read this! *Argh* I am catching up though! Have the best time ever!

Happy SDD :) :) I can't believe it's come round so quick :) :) !!!!!! Hope you have an amazing time xxx

As you mentioned it was on,y a week until your trip I thought I'd pop over and read all about your plans :)

So a nice cup of tea and half hour later I'm all caught up!

Looks like your going to have an amazing trip! Love Elsie's costumes and Trunki! Can't wait to see photos when you return.

You can never have too many character meals IMO. Just glad I have kids to justify them lol!

Laurafoster said:
As you mentioned it was on,y a week until your trip I thought I'd pop over and read all about your plans :)

So a nice cup of tea and half hour later I'm all caught up!

Looks like your going to have an amazing trip! Love Elsie's costumes and Trunki! Can't wait to see photos when you return.

You can never have too many character meals IMO. Just glad I have kids to justify them lol!

Aw thank you. I can't believe in a week we will be in the sky :)

I'm so excited about all her costumes :) and she loves her trunki though I'm stressing about carrying it now as she won't get off it.

Elsie doesn't sit still long but when we have had character meals she has always been well behaved watching the characters and enjoying the interaction. So it was a no brainer when making our ADRs lol.

X

We leave home tomorrow :0 so excited right now. I can't believe it is finally here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter