You Only Turn 40 Once - A Pre-trip Report

Good to see you back Corinna :thumbsup2

I had been checking most days to see if you'd started your trippy ::yes:: So sorry to hear about what's been going on, I hope you're OK hun :hug:

Yes, I am fine. I needed to lick my wounds for a while, but ultimately I am made of sterner stuff than this. Trip report will commence in a few days.

I can't wait for your trip report, I checked back here now and then to see if it already has started! :)

I will start on Thursday and will post a link here. Today I uploaded the biggest memory card and all the Photopass photos onto Flickr. I am going to have a go at the underwater camera tomorrow as this will need quite a bit of deleting before I can upload those photos.

Corinna

I'm sorry to hear that you had a hard time, but glad to hear that you haven't given up on the rest of us. I do enjoy your trip reports!

Thanks. Yes, we are both OK. I have had quite a stressful time at work and also found myself at the receiving end on what is best described as cyber bullying and defamation of character. I have come to the realisation that there are some rather sad people in the world and if I let them come in between me and my friends here, they have won. So it is back to the normal scheduled program. Corinna
oh my! I had that for a while re the cyber bullying and it really knocked my confidence. I cried buckets most unlike me. I am housebound and this was all I had. Some very unkind names were called to me in personal emails. I simply could not get my head around why somebody would do it. So I backed away. Then I realised they had won. Maybe it's jealousy that people adore you and you are a great beautiful person and they are not happy in themselves so they lash out. Whatever the reason it's wrong and I am sorry you suffered this. Thanks for coming back to us. Paula xx

Right, I am back. I have had a pretty awful month and actually had not been on here at all between December 22nd and Saturday.

I also still had not started downloading my photos and putting them onto Flickr. I have started that process yesterday. I have today and tomorrow off and I am hoping that I will get the photos from two of the cameras on Flickr today and then make a good impression on the third camera and my Photopass photos tomorrow. At the moment the plan is that I will get started on the trip report on Thursday. Once I got started, I will post a link here.

Corinna

:hug: Glad you've got your chin up again. Sorry it's been awful for you. That's not a pleasant thing to go through. Just don't let them get to you.
And we're here if you need to vent.

Corinna, I'm glad you're back! :)

Some people are so nasty for no reason other than their own sick minds. I'm sorry you had to encounter that. :grouphug:

I can't wait to hear about your vacation :)

Sorry you had to go through that, some people cannot be explained.

Looking forward to the TR.

Ugh, cyberbullies are cowards that hide behind the cloak of anonymity. Glad you are back!

Jill in CO

I'm sorry to hear that you had a hard time, but glad to hear that you haven't given up on the rest of us. I do enjoy your trip reports!

Thanks. After a month of self-imposed exile, I realized that there are people on here that I missed way too much to stay away.

oh my! I had that for a while re the cyber bullying and it really knocked my confidence. I cried buckets most unlike me. I am housebound and this was all I had. Some very unkind names were called to me in personal emails. I simply could not get my head around why somebody would do it. So I backed away. Then I realised they had won. Maybe it's jealousy that people adore you and you are a great beautiful person and they are not happy in themselves so they lash out. Whatever the reason it's wrong and I am sorry you suffered this. Thanks for coming back to us. Paula xx

What you wrote here sums up perfectly on the stages I went through. I am sorry that you have first hand experience of this as well.

:hug: Glad you've got your chin up again. Sorry it's been awful for you. That's not a pleasant thing to go through. Just don't let them get to you.
And we're here if you need to vent.

Thanks

Corinna, I'm glad you're back! :)

Some people are so nasty for no reason other than their own sick minds. I'm sorry you had to encounter that. :grouphug:

I can't wait to hear about your vacation :)

Actually, that is the conclusion I came to.

Sorry you had to go through that, some people cannot be explained.

Looking forward to the TR.

Indeed.

Ugh, cyberbullies are cowards that hide behind the cloak of anonymity. Glad you are back!

Jill in CO

I think this is even more true in case of those particular people.

Corinna

Glad to see you back and posting Corinna, glad you didn't let them win.

Oh Corinna that is soooooo sad, I'm really sorry to read this :sad::sad:

I for one look forward to and love reading your TR all about yours & Grahams adventures :coffee:

I think a lot of people's horrid comments are down to pure jealousy and I am so proud that you never let them beat you :banana:

I can't wait for the TR to start & :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2& ::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome: back

Paula xxxx

Oh Corinna that is soooooo sad, I'm really sorry to read this :sad::sad:

I for one look forward to and love reading your TR all about yours & Grahams adventures :coffee:

I think a lot of people's horrid comments are down to pure jealousy and I am so proud that you never let them beat you :banana:

I can't wait for the TR to start & :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2& ::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome: back

Paula xxxx

Thanks. I hope you had a lovely trip, too.

Corinna

I'm glad that you are back. It just wasn't the same without you! :grouphug

I will be very happy to read this TR. I know we had a fantastic time the day we got together, and it sounded like the other parts of your trip were just great. Besides, I haven't read an Aulani TR in quite some time. It keeps me excited to get there someday.

Thanks.

I will get started on the trip report tomorrow. Most of the photos are now on Flickr and I am writing about our arrival day at Aulani at the moment.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter